.20- right now

••time skip••

jaydeblake

jaydeblake surprise💍tagged: christopher

tagged: christopher.sturniolo

bellaryan OMG FINALLY

matthew.sturniolo took you long enough🙄
nicolas.sturniolo when are you going to do it ??
matthew.sturniolo uhhh give me some time

username NOOOO💔💔💔
username alexa play that should be me😭😭

addieryan CHRIS IS GETTING MARRIED 🥳🥳🥳🥳

itsgracehadley CONGRATSSSS

"Let me see it!!!" I scream at Jayde as soon as she walks into Matt and I'd apartment.

She holds her hand out and I see the most sparkly engagement ring settled on her finger.

"Holy shit!" I squeal.

"Yeah I know. I'm completely broke now." Chris said frowning.

"Oh poor baby." Jayde grabbed his hands, "Wait until you see how much it costs to get married." She patted his cheek and a look of worry spread across his face.

"Wait it's not free?" He said.

Jayde and I looked at each other and started laughing.

"Guys I'm serious!" He whined.

"We know, we know." I said.

Matt was in the kitchen finishing making dinner.

"Oh hey guys!" He said setting the pizzas on the counter.

"Hey." Chris said walking over to his brother.

I walked over to the couch and plopped down and took a sip of my pepsi.

"Where's Nick?" Jayde asked.

As if on cue, Nick bursted through the front door with a bunch of wedding magazines filled with dresses and venues.

"I literally almost got a speeding ticket on the way here but I came as soon as I could." He said, clearly out of breath.

"Give me those!" Jayde said taking them and setting them on the table."

"What kind of dress do you want?" I asked her.

"Hmmm probably a flowy one with lace. Not too sparkly. And no poof. I hate poof."

"Wow she's a woman and she knows what she wants." Nick said laughing.

"Hey. I've been planning this day since sophomore year." She defended.

"Wait that's how long you've known you were going to marry Chris?" I asked her.

"Yeah I guess. I maybe realized 'Wow I'm going to marry this boy' after maybe our 6th date."

"Awwwee!" Nick said, "Okay now focus, do you like any of these?"

"Um, I like this one." She pointed at a fitted lace dress with a train.

"Omg I love that. Here are some shops we can go to." I said pulling up different dress shops on my phone.

"This is extreme. I only proposed yesterday." Chris said walking into the living room.

"Does it look like I care?" I asked, "This is the most important day of Jayde's life! Since you already stole her from me, I will not let anything go wrong!"

"Omg chill out!" He said taking a step back.

"Don't talk to me anymore." I rolled my eyes.

"Hey don't be mean!" He said.

"I'm not being mean! I just want everything to be perfect!"

"Fine." He rolls his eyes.

••2 months later••

"Jayde your wedding is in a month and you still don't have a dress!" I said, running into her apartment and pulling her off of the couch.

"Bye babe!" She tried to give Chris a kiss but I was pulling her too fast.

"Bella come back here!" He yelled running after me.

"Sorry got to go! I'll have her home by 7!"

"Oh fuck you Bella! I just wanted to have her to myself today!" He yelled down the hall.

"She's mine bitch!!" I screamed back.

Jayde and I giggled once we reached the elevator.

And just like that, we were off to the dress shop.