Top 10 concert fails, number 1

One day, the band On Command was having yet another concert. Right now, everyone was getting ready for the concert.

CJ was busy getting his hair done. "CJ, you ready yet?" Olley, the keyboardist of the band, asked to the band boy. "Just a second!" As soon as CJ was done with his hair, he decides to drink the blueberry smoothie he has made for himself that morning. "Alright, I'm ready. Let's go!"

Throughout the concert, everything was going well for On Command. Then came the last song, which at that point, Ruby noticed a blue spot on the tip of CJ's nose. It horrified her, and she didn't even sang her verse in the song. "Ruby, why aren't you singing?" CJ asked, corcerned. When Ruby looked at him, she almost screamed. The blue spot has grown, taking up CJ's face.

"Ruby, please... It's not like I have something on my face!" CJ joked. He realized it wasn't a joke when the bassist of the band, Abel, spoke. "Dude, there is actually something on your. I mean, your face is completely blue! Even your hair!"

Now CJ was getting worried. "Wait, what? How is that even possible?!" He asks, before noticing the blue taking up his hands. "WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME?!" Now, CJ's entire body, including his hair and clothes, has turned blue. And as if that wasn't enough, his stomach began to swell up.

Soon, other parts of CJ's body was swelling up, filling up with a strange liquid. Every simple part of CJ's body was inflating like a balloon, except for his head, hand and feet, all of which were soon sunk in. His body was now round like a ball, and his cheeks has puffed up with the same liquid, preventing CJ from speaking. Judging by the taste, CJ assumed that the liquid was blueberry juice; the realization kicked in, CJ was now a blueberry, and the smoothie from earlier was to blame.

As if that wasn't enough, CJ didn't stop growing, he got much, much bigger. That was when the drummer of the band, Max, finally spoke. "Uhh... it's best to get out of here. Before he get too big." "G-Good idea there..." Ruby agreed. The rest of the band left the stage, leaving CJ to grow... and he eventually became too big for the stage, causing the crowd to run away.

CJ's unexpected blueberry inflation got all over the news. He has been juiced, but has choosen to lock himself at home, having suffered the biggest (pun indeed) embarrassment of his life.

Looks like On Command is going on hiatus until further notice.

(The only reason I haven't been updating this book was because I'm working on a chapter about B&B getting inflated, and it's a pretty long chapter. I'll be making the Void blueberry inflation, then Matt (Eddsworld) inflation, and finally, the B&B chapter! Stay tuned!)