Bob and Bosip's adventure!

(Welcome to the long-awaited BnB chapter! This one is more detailed that others (just like TEHJ 2), and this is also a longer-than-usual chapter. Oh, please keep in mind I don't support HIM. Without further ado... it's inflation time!)

There's no game better than Minecraft. A sandbox game, where everything is blocky. With all these updates, it seems like this game will never get boring.

Oh wait, who are those non-blocky guys? Both are dressed in yellow. One has blue hair, wears nice clothes, with a blue B printed on his shirt. The other has blonde hair, wears damaged clothes, with his brown jeans having huge holes in the knee areas.

The blue-haired guy is Bob! The blonde guy is Bosip! And they're ready for a new adventure!

"Bob." Bosip began, "Is making a new world a good idea?"

"Yeah, it is! This way, we can finally beat the Ender Dragon, after so long!" Bob was being the fearless boy he is.

"(gasps) The Ender Dragon! That's right, we'll stop at nothing to defeat the dragon!" Bosip started to feel just as fearless as Bob just by saying that.

"Come on, I know where we keep our stuff!" Bob said, before dragging Bosip away.

In reference to one Minecraft joke update, Bob kept what they needed in a barrel.

Inside, there was two crossbows with Piercing enchantment (Bosip was the one who chose the enchantment), a bunch of tipped arrows with different effects, potions of all type with the same effects, their armor and weapons, etc.

Bob puts on his diamond helmet. "So what do you say, Bosip? Are you ready for a new adventure?"

As Bosip picked up his diamond pickaxe, he sighed. "This is supposed to be a speedrun, isn't it?"

"Who cares? We're still gonna beat the Ender Dragon, once and for all!" Bob still seemed very brave.

"I see... I can already tell we won't be able to defe-" Bosip was cut off.

He was cut off by Bob, who was still acting brave. "No need to worry, I will never let you down, Bosip! There's nothing we can't do!"

Bosip felt better hearing that. And with that, the duo's adventure began.

---

First, Bob leaded Bosip into a desert biome. Bosip still can't think if the journey was a good idea, but chose not to speak it out. But soon...

"Oh my god," Bob's eyes lit up, "It's a desert temple!"

So Bob and Bosip went inside the desert temple. Bob breaks a block on the floor... the blue block on the floor. The hidden room was revealed to the world.

"Be careful, Bob! There's a trap down there." Bosip warned.

Bob breaks another block on the floor, just to place a ladder to get all the way down there without triggering the trap. "Alright, I got thi--"

Unfortunately, Bosip accidently tripped on the hole Bob left behind, falling right into the pressuse plate. "BOSIP WHAT HAD YOU-"

BOOM!

It's a good thing Bob and Bosip chose to have Keep Inventory on.

---

The next thing Bob did was lead Bosip into a cave. Bosip seemed to be looking forward to this part of their quest, as it meant ores, and lots of it.

Bosip soon went into a dungeon. There was a zombie spawner there, and Bosip can't handle killing all the zombie, being too stupid to ever realize he'll need to break the spawner.