The tale of the Soft trio

In the world of FNF Soft, there is a Soft trio: BF, Pico and GF.

But this isn't about them.

Not many people know about this, but there is another Soft trio, two softies and a toughie (the latter of which is the leader of the trio). These are Soft CJ, Bob and Bosip.

Then one day, everything went downhill.

Ruby was out to run some errands, leaving CJ, Bob and Bosip to themselves. Everything was going out so fine, until a stranger knocks on the door. CJ answers the door, despite Bob pleading him not to. After CJ opens the door, he is told to pull his mask down. At first, CJ didn't wanted to do so, as he didn't liked his canines. The stranger has to pull down CJ's mask by itself, after that, it picks him up and forces him to swallow a blue pill. The pill, it has a strong taste of blueberries. The stranger steps inside, to hand the pill to Bob...

...until Bosip forces the stranger to leave, threatening to call the police if he doesn't leave. After the stranger left, Bob screams over something. And that "something" was CJ, whose body, hair and clothes changed colors, becoming rich shades of blue. CJ was just as horrified as Bob. Bosip, not believing what he was seeing, goes to the bathroom to wash his face. When Bob ran in, he is told to also wash his face.

After that, Bob leaves the bathroom... and screams again. Bosip goes to check, and is greeted with CJ, whose body was now round, with two hands and feet and a head on top. The pill has turned him into a blueberry-- and he was still growing. Bosip decides to look up on the internet how to turn CJ back to normal. What were the first results? Telling Bosip that CJ needs to be "juiced".

Bosip was unsure of how that works. Bob, upon seeing the search results, tries his best to juice CJ. His attempts only causes CJ to grow twice as large, to his horror. Bosip tells Bob to stop, and that he'll take CJ somewhere where he can be juiced. Bob points out that CJ wouldn't be able to fit into the door anymore. Bosip didn't know what to-

BANG! Suddenly, CJ exploded, leaving tons of blueberry juice everywhere. Bob was horrified, and so was Bosip. They looked around to see if CJ was still alive. Nothing remained of CJ, other than the blueberry juice.

How are Bob and Bosip going to tell Ruby that CJ died because of a pill?

(Thank you all for 1k! Anyways, this is my first time writing fatal popping. Also, I may start reusing characters, this story was mostly a test for that, but it was also a request. To whoever requested this, I'm sorry for using Soft Bob and Bosip, I just can't help it.)