A blimp on the internet

This is Agoti, short for "A Guy on the Internet".

He wanted to be a singer, so he became one. Unfortunately, the Dearests thought he was outshining them. You can guess where this goes: The Dearest sends Agoti to the void. In there, he was given a special prison by the Void Queen, Nikusa. The only out is by rap battling, so one day, a blue haired midget and his girlfriend came and recused Agoti via a rap battle. A few days before, Agoti finds a strange machine...

Finally, Agoti reunites with his father, Solazer. He has booked a hotel, a five stars hotel. They go there. It was when Agoti suddenly wanted to use the machine he found at the void.

So he goes outside and turns on the machine. It whizzed to life, and before Agoti knew it, a rubber hose was shoved into his ass. The machine began to inflate Agoti like if he was some sort of balloon. The air rushed into his body and expanded it, starting with his midsection, and spreading to his other body parts. His head, hands and feet were untouched, but they were sunk into his massive body. Soon, Agoti was nothing but a living balloon.

The hose was pulled out by itself. Right after that, Agoti suddenly began floating. He floated high into the sky, where Solazer was able to see it. He goes outside to film a video of his balloony son floating in the sky. Agoti's brother, Aldryx, uploads the video online. Now, Agoti has gone viral.

Agoti is now planning his revenge.

TO BE CONTINUED...

(The second part is about Solazar getting inflated via slime :)