THERE'S ANOTHER BLUEBERRY ROBOT NOW

After being hit by the blue mist, Static goes on with his life like if nothing happened.

The next day, Static woke up, refreshed. "I gotta ask Boyfriend why he doesn't want to collab with me..." As Static put on his clothes, he swore they were blue in color. One look at them, and they were indeed blue, and so was his skin.

"H-Huh? Am I going to become a blueberry as well?" Static was right, because after that, he noticed the bulge in his belly. Static watched with interest as his belly swells up before his very own eyes, filling up with blueberry juice.

Static was just in time to feel his thighs inflate, alongside his legs. His rear, too, swells up, and then his upper body inflates. As Static's body rounds out, his head, hands and feet are left sticking out of his body. And with that, the inflation ended.

Static tries to move. The juice was too heavy for his body, and as a result, he couldn't move an inch. "Now, how do I get someone to see me as a blueberry? How do I fix this?"

Eventually, Static was found. He and Cyrix were forced into quarantine in order to prevent turning anyone else into blueberries.

(First sequel! This one was simply made as filler. Anyways, Garcello is coming up!)