.0『Kocho Shinobu』0.

A/N : Sorry for chaotic english, it's my second language !

Shinobu's POV

First day and last year of school. I'm definitely going to miss my friends, a few teachers, art classes, and many other things. It definitely felt weird. Being apart of the oldest people in the school, and also the fact that I'll change school next year.

I picked up my cheerful friend, Mitsuri. We always walk to school together. She's my bestfriend and I'm her bestfriend.

「❀」

"OBANAIIII !"

She immediately jumped into his arms. I felt very single, I was just standing here awkwardly. Her boyfriend is such a mean person to everyone except her.

"I guess I'll see you guys later !" I decided to let them have their moment.

Then I bumped into someone.

"Fuck! My coffee ! AND MY CLOTHES !" I couldn't recognize this voice. She had green eyes and white hair. "I'm so sorry for ruining your uniform ! Let me clean it for y-" I couldn't finish my sentence.

"I don't care ! Karma's gonna get you !" She was such a bitch so I just smiled at her and I walked away.

A/N : She's gonna appear later in this story !

「❀」

It's lunchtime. I joined Mitsuri. "Hey, do you want me to find you a boyfriend ? It must be boring to be single ! Right ?" She asked me. A boyfriend ? I don't really feel the need to have one. Well, yeah, it's embarassing to just stand there while Obanai and Mitsuri are together. But I really don't see why people want a partner so bad.

"Oh- I want to find my lover myself."

"Well, I understand but I feel like you will never get one if you find him yourself. Nobody has stolen your heart yet, right ?"

That's true.

I never fell in love.

What if I never fall in love ?

"Shinobu ?"
"Shinobu !"

"Earth to Shinobu !" She waved at me. "Ah ! Sorry. I don't really need one tho." She looked at me like I said something shocking.

"A partner ?! YOU DON'T NEED A PARTNER ?!! That's impossible ! I cannot see a future without Obanai !" "Oh my, calm down ! I'll find a partner ! Don't worry !" "Sure.. I don't believe you !"

I seriously cannot imagine myself in a relationship. I just need some friends that support me and make me happy ! Why do people want to cuddle and to kiss ?

"Shinobu, if you find a partner before the end of the year, I'll buy you anything you want under 100€ and I'll give you 100€."

"I really do not care about the money, but I will find a boyfriend before the end of the year !" What the hell am I saying ?! I don't even want one. But Mitsuri will be happy if I find one..

"YES THIS IS THE MINDSET WE WANT ! But if you don't need the money, that's really not a problem for me~" I smiled. Then, a shadow appeared.

"OBANAIIII ! Wait you're not alone ? Hello Giyuu !" So many people on earth and it HAD to be them. They sat with us.

Giyuu, he's done with life. I mean, he looks like he's done with life.

Obanai, Mitsuri's mean boyfriend. I wonder how did she fall for him ! Love is really blind, I guess.

"We were talking about Shinobu's boyfriend" "Wait... Kochou ? How could SHE have a boyfriend?"

Thank you, Giyuu ! I was obviously mad, but with a smile on my face, I said : "I don't have one ! Mitsuri wants to get me one tho. What about you, Tomioka-san ? Tell us about your girlfriend !"

He stared at me.

Then he left.

"That's what I thought !"

"You idiot, he could have any girl if he wanted to. But you.. well nobody likes you." Obanai opened his second a**ho- I mean mouth to say this shit. They don't dislike me, they just don't talk to me. I'm always with Mitsuri, Kanao or her friend, Aoi. "Stop being mean to her she's my friend !" Mitsuri tried to defend me. "He was born like that I guess, it's okay I don't really mind anymore. Anyways, class is starting soon. I'll see you later !"

「❀」

A partner..

Those thoughts were haunting me. Who would even want to date me and who would I even want to date ? It's useless to get a partner, right ? Then, I heard something.

-Buzz-
It was my phone.

✨Mitsuri✨ :
Hiii !!! can we hang out saturday ????? but some
friends are coming with
us

Me :
Sure, but who are the
friends?

✨Mitsuri✨ :
Uhh idk just giyuu and
obanai. 💞💞💞💞💞💞

Me :
Whyyy them 😭😭

Me :
Can't we just hang out,
just u and me ??
read at 7:03pm

Did she just left me on read ? Ughh Mitsuri ! I love you but you can get on my nerves sometimes.

♡˖꒰ᵕ༚ᵕ⑅꒱
End of the chapter ! Sorry, it's very short but I promise that the next one will have at least 1000 words!

°°°

Word count : 818