Day off

Itachi's POV

I woke up with a sleeping Deidara on my chest. Again.

He looks so cute sleeping there, especially on me. Arghh... there I go calling him cute again... you know what? No. He is cute. He's adoreable, and I want to kiss him so badly I could just die.

I watch as his head bobs up and down with the rhythm of my breathing, as my chest rises and falls. I regret making him cry. He's such a sweet person, I don't want him to be sad.

I take my hands and run them through his long, blonde hair. It's so soft. I stroke his hair, looking down at him.

He muttered something, I couldn't make it out. I wonder what he's dreaming about.
I don't want to wake him up. Should I?

No, I don't need to. What the point? We don't have anything to do today, and I'm enjoying this. I wrap my arms around him, pinning him closer and snuggling my face into his hair. I pulled the covers back over top of us and just rested until he woke up.

"Itachi?" I heard him say, and I pretend to be asleep. I didn't want this to end. I seemed like he was going to try and wake me up, but then he relaxed and nuzzled his face into my neck. I shivered, feeling his warm breath on my skin.

There was a knock on the door, startling us both.

"Itachi? Deidara? You guys awake?" I heard Tobi say and I sat up, and Deidara rolled away from me and got off the bed. Stupid Tobi, ruining my morning. (A/N: I love Tobi he is a good boy how are you itachi- jk I love you both 😭)

 "Yeah," Deidara said, pulling on his clothes for the day. He looks hot. I'm not even denying it anymore.

"Okay, uh, Konan wanted me to make sure you guys were okay after last night's ordeal... and to tell you that he made waffles," he said, walking away from the door.

I sighed lying. Back down.

"Deidara?" I asked, and he responded with a "yeah, Itachi?"

"Did I make you cry, last night? Because I was yelling at you?" I questioned, sitting up and walking towards him.

He didn't meet my eyes. "Erm, yeah. I just, it makes me really upset when I'm being yelled at, especially by people I care about-" he said, then quickly covers his mouth with his hands, realizing what he just said. He was red in the face.

"So you care about me?" I asked, stepping forward.

"I uh, I didn't mean- uh- yeah," he stuttered, blushing. Man, he was so cute. He was against the wall now, and I was on top of him. I meant forward and whispered in his ear:
"intresting, Dei. Because I care about you, too." He shuddered when I called him Dei.

I pulled back from his ear, and I took a finger and placed it under his chin, tilting his head upwards.

I slowly lowered my lips to meet his, pushing him against the wall in a delicate kiss.
His lips were soft. At first, he was surprised and didn't kiss me back, but he began to melt into my kiss as time went on. I pulled back, letting him breathe, and almsot immediately pulled him back in for another one.

I ran my tongue along his bottom lip, asking him for entry to his mouth. 

He obliged, opening his mouth slightly to allow my tongue to slip in.  I played with his tongue, and explored evrey inch of his warm mouth.

I pulled away, and have him a quick peck on the lips before grabbing my Akatsuki cloak and and walking out of the room, leaving a stunned Deidara against the wall.