Anniversary

Itachi's POV:

Well... Akio was right. Menma and his parents were staring at us. But not because we're hugging our son that had just fallen off of the roof of a playground. It was because they recognized us. Me, Itachi Uchiha, ex-Akatsuki member and person responsible for the Uchiha clan massacre, and my loving husband, Deidara Uchiha, also an ex- Akatsuki member.

Their child, ran towards us, more specifically Akio, but Sasuke grabbed him, pulling him back. Naruto bent down, saying something to Menma, and his eyes widened. He backed away from us.

Akio looked confused and tried walking closer to Menma, trying to say hello. Menma smiled and tried to go towards him as well, but Sasuke pulled him back. Neither of us had said anything yet, we were more just staring at each other. Sasuke's Sharingan was activated, ad I could see he was mad.

"Hey, dad! Look what I found!"

Matsuo ran over to me, showing me a purple flower. I took it from her, tearing my gaze away from my brother and his family. I studied the flower for a quick second, before putting it in her hair. I patted her head, giving her a kiss on the forehead. "That's great, Matsuo! You look beautiful," I said, and she giggled, running off.

"Dad! Is Akio okay!?" Iku cried, running over and crouching, looking Akio up and down. Akio stuck his tongue out at Iku. "I'm fine! Dad caught me!" he exclaimed, pulling away from her. She sighed in relief. She stood up and looked at Sasuke, Naruto, and Menma. They were still just staring at us. Completely stunned. They had no idea what to do.

"hi! You must be Menma," she said booping Menma's nose, "and you must be Menma's parents. I'm Iku Uchiha, and it seems like you've met my parents, although I'm not sure why they're still sitting on the ground just staring at you guys," she said, extending her hand to the two.

"I'm Sasuke Uchiha, and this over here is my husband, Naruto Uzumaki. We usually go by Sasuke and Naruto Uchimaki though," Sasuke said, shaking her hand.

Iku just stood there, shocked.

"di-did you just say Sasuke Uchiha?" she stuttered, stepping backward. Akio looked at me and Deidara, and then at Sasuke and naruto.

"wait, I don't get it. Why can't I play with Menma?" he asked, confused.

"I suppose... that's okay... Menma, why don't you go with your friend and well get to know these two a little better?" Naruto suggested, and Akio and Menma's faces lit up. "okay! They said running off.

"And be careful, Akio!" Deidara called, finally standing up and extending his hand to me. I accepted, and I brushed myself off, standing up straight.

"dad... he's not The Sasuke Uchiha, right? He can't be... no way..." Iku said. She was the only one we had told about... our family's history. I took a step forward, and Sasuke's eyes flared. "not one more step, or you're dead," he said, and I stopped. Iku looked at me, and then at Sasuke.

"you're an idiot."

"excuse me?" Sasuke replied surprised Iku said that to him.

"you're an idiot. For, first of all, thinking you can kill my dad. There's no way that's going to happen, and even if you can beat him one on one, you've still got me and my other dad to go through. second of all, we're in a park full of children. How's that going to go over if you kill him in front of a bunch of kids?" she asked, but she wasn't finished.

"third of all, don't you think there's a reason he's in the hidden leaf village, at a public park, with 4 kids and a husband? And last but not least, has nobody told you anything about my dad? If you don't know go ask the village elders. They know about it all. All you need to know for the moment is that the Hokage knows he's here and that he lives here now. You're going to be seeing him around a lot, especially if my brother and your son are friends. So before you give death threats, think about it a little bit. You've been sitting there staring for quite a while, right? That's plenty of time to think," she finished, and I saw Deidara trying not to laugh. They just got roasted by a 16-year-old!