Will You?

I know the title is deceiving. It's not what you think. 

Itachi's POV

We've been trailing the Shinobi for about a month now. I'm sure the hidden leaf and hidden sand have been trying to find us after we escaped, but they have no idea where were going so were probably safe.

Seeing Sasuke... It's difficult. All I wanted to do was snuggle up to Deidara. But ill never admit that out loud.

I wonder how hes doing. He seems to have found someone... a guy, no less, and a very energetic blonde. Like me. I guess us Uchiha's need a little bit of light in our lives. He seems happy. I hope he stays that way.

Dei and I were currently lying in bed, it was nightime and he was sleeping. I rolled over, slipping my arms around his waist and pulling him closer. I snuggled my face into his neck, kissing him. He rolled over. I guess he was awake. He wrapped his arms around my neck, pulling me in for a kiss.

It was a passionate kiss, but sleepy. I slipped my tongue into his mouth, and I gently played with his. He was so cute. He was so small, and he was so energetic all the time. This was nice. He was sleepy. I love it when hes full of energy, but moments like these are amazing.

He pulled away, and I drew him closer to me, his head resting on my chest.

"Dei?" I whispered, and he tilted his head up, asking "hmm?"

"Will you leave the Akatsuki with me?" I asked. This was risky.

He sat up, surprised. "what do you mean, leave the Akatsuki?" he questioned, now fully awake.

I opened my eyes, looking up at him.

"leave with me. I'm leaving anyway, and I want you to come with me," I said. That wasn't true. I was only leaving if he came with me.

"but why?" he asked, lying back down. "you recruited me, right? So why are you leaving?"

I remembered that day. I tricked him into almost blowing himself up. He fell for my genjustu too easily.

"i want to leave because...." I trailed off. why did I want to leave? Because I wanted to? No.

It was because of Deidara.

"you," I finished and he looked surprised.

"me? I'm why you want to leave the Akatsuki? But you just asked me to come with you!" he said, visibly confused.

No, I don't want to leave because of you. I mean, I do. But, Agh. Okay. I want to leave the Akatsuki and start a life with you. I don't care about the Akatsuki or their plans. I care about you. I love you," I explained, pulling him down for a kiss.

"but.. What about... uh..." he mumbled after he pulled away, trying to come up with a reason to stay. He couldn't find one.

"Okay. I will. But what will the others do? Will they come after us? They went after that snake guy, Orochimaru, after he left, right? So what about us?" he asked.

"Pfft. They don't care enough about us. As long as we don't try any thing, they wont bother with us. They'll keep an eye on us for a little while, but other than that they'll leave us alone soon enough," I replied, easing his worries.

"then sure. Ill leave the Akatsuki and start a life with you," he said and I grinned, pulling him back in for a kiss. "thank you," I mumbled against his lips.

(A/N: I know, I know, this is a really, really short chapter. the shortest I've ever written, in fact. Its only like, 500 words or something. noting compared to my 5000 word chapter i just wrote-

This story is coming to an end, I'm expecting to do only a couple more chapters. Maybe only one. I might write another Itadei story, but I'm going to do a Narusasu (possibly Sasunaru) when I'm finished this. and if I do its going to be a modern AU (for the Itadei.) 

I'm also considering doing some oneshots, but I'm not the most experienced smut writer so I'm not sure if those would do well.   

Thank you for reading, and don't forget to vote! it means so much to me! <3)