14

Traj.

I opened the door for Syl and she walked in. We're in a small coffee shop that she recommended. I could see the brilliant lighting of the shop as I walked in. There were tables outside the shop while the ambiance inside was brown vintage.

She said that this is the shop where she bought her coffee. "Babe!" napalingon ako kay Syl na nakipag yakapan sa lalaking nakasuot ng apron na color gray. Did i misheard her or she really called him that? He's tall and a bit muscular, his hair is also dyed white and his skin is pearl white. Is that her boyfriend?

Syl continued talking to that man that she probably forgot about me so I took a seat and waited. After a few minutes she came back with a huge smile on her face. I kind of feel irritated about her smile. "Are you enjoying yourself here?" tanong ni Syl sakin, tipid na tumango lang ako. Napalitan ng pagtataka ang kanyang mukha. "Ayaw mo ba dito? Naka order na ako e wait na lang natin tapos dun tayo sa square." sabi nya.

Tumango ako ulit at nanatili na syang tahimik. The silence between us is awkward that is surely because of me, i was about to hold her hand but some one spoke. "Vin, here's your order." sabi nito, ito yung lalaking kausap ni Syl kanina, inilapag nya sa mesa ang mga pagkain at saglit na tumingin sa akin bago ibinalik ang tingin kay Syl.

She smiled at him, "Sorry, we have to go. Thank you for your service." Syl immediately stood up and took the food. Ako naman ang nagdala nung drinks.

After we left, Syl dragged me to the place she called the square, we sat on a bench near the fountain. "What was the man's name earlier?" I asked.

"He's Brake a friend of mine." she smiled and took a bite of her bread while I gave her coffee.

"He called you a different name."

"Yes, he said Vin, that's my nickname, you know? Sylu-vin. "

I hummed, watched the different kind of flying creatures that flew in our view. "Why are you here anyway? Why are you working as my secretary?" I curiously asked when I remembered what Caliber told me.

"Hindi mo ba talaga ako kilala? I'm hurt ha." she dramatically said, i furrowed my brows then she started chuckling. "How about any news? Wala ka talagang nadidinig about sakin?" I shook my head.

She sighed before speaking. "Weeks ago, a rumor blew up about me dating an actor. I promise it wasn't true. I thought my company could help me handle it, that they should turn the issue down but that wasn't the first time a dating rumor showed up. Siguro they got tired kaya i'm here beside you. Dapat talaga nagbabakasyon ako ngayon e, i want to leave all the stress behind after all the things that happened." she said watching the people walk around. "Pero I just can't leave those people who helped me." she smiled a bit and took a bite on her bread. I didn't realized she finished talking because I've been observing her expressions.

She's indeed pretty like how Caliber said. Her light brown eyes sparkles as the sunlight shone on it. She have a wavy brown hair today, the first time i saw her she have a black hair so i don't know what's the color of her natural her because she's obviously always coloring her hair.

Syl wasn't wearing any mask or sunglasses to cover her face right now so I kind of feel worried about her but it looks like no one has noticed it was her because no one has shown in front of us. "How long are you modeling?" I asked.

"4 years, i started when i was 21."

"Quite young. Didn't you say you want to relax? What are the places you want to go?" I faced her.

"Hmm. Why? Gusto mo ako ng samahan?" she tease.

I looked seriously at her before nodding. "Since you also said that it's my fault that you're stressed right now." I said.

Tumawa si Syl. "Joke lang yon! Giniguilty mo ba ako?"

I shrugged. "So, where do you want to go?"

"Elyu? Just somewhere that has sea."

"You just went there, but I know a place. Let's go?" I asked. Tumayo kami at nagpunta sa parking lot.

"Saan tayo? Swimming ba? Wala akong dalang damit."

"Calatagan, Batangas. We have a property there, you can swim as you wish." I said and opened the door of my car in the passenger seat for her.

She looked at me, surprised. "Really? Hindi ako prepared!" she exclaimed as she sat inside.

"I can lend you some clothes." I said when I got inside the driver's seat.

"E yung undies? May panty ka ba?" tanong nya, natigil ako sa sinabi nya. When i faced her she laughed at me. "Daan tayo sa hotel, kukuha din ako ng necessities ko. Hanggang kailan pala tayo doon?"

"Two days? Para masulit mo yung punta mo."

"Ang big time talaga ng boss ko, kiss kita as reward." she joked.

"Okay, natanggap ako ng kiss."

"Hoy joke lang! Ikaw ha, ang harot." she laughed as her cheeks started to turn red.

"Gusto mo din naman."

"Shh, stop na, just drive." she said and told me the way to her hotel she's staying. I was prevented from laughing at her reaction while driving.