23

Syl.

The program has already started. Right now the venue is dimlitted. I was seated on the table with Billie and others. Tragic was in front delivering his message as the main person of the event. We gave him applause as he finished speaking. Tragic didn't sit with us but instead with the other businessmen, I took that chance to stand up and leave. I lead my way as I search for a specific person I need to talk to.

I passed by the bar counter and saw him there, I walked towards him and just grabbed his hand, he didn't complain because he definitely recognized me right away.

I took him outside, in the garden. "I want you to put down the news that caused a ruckus." I said, giving him death glares.

"Too straight to the point pero hindi mo ba naisip na baka magalit yung gf ko?" Bentril chuckles.

"That's why I want to make this short. I don't know how the hell they created it and spread it so easily but I don't care anymore as long as it's put down by you because it will ruin both of us, our careers."

"Bakit kailangang ako pa ang magbaba no'n? Bakit hindi ikaw, tutal ikaw naman itong masyadong nag-aalala dahil don?" he asked.

I gritted my teeth by his reply, "Bentril, I'm asking nicely as much as I can. And aren't you worried yourself? What will your girlfriend think about it?"

"Ikaw lang ang masyadong nag-aalala, Reese also knew about you pero napansin mo bang iba ang reaksyon nya sayo?"

Kumunot ang nuo ko. "How did she...?"

Bentril smiles. "I'll tell my manager to do something about it. I promise you that we will put it down." he said and walked past by me.

I was left dumbfounded there. That's all he'll say? Did i worry too much?

But more importantly.

"Who are you... Reese?"

Pagpasok ko sa loob maliwanag na ulit kaya nakatungo akong hinanap ang restroom para ayusin ang sarili ko. When i left the restroom I jumped back when i saw Tragic crossing his arms over his chest, resting his back on the wall next to the doorway.

I walked past him but he held me in my wrist, "Where have you been?" he asked.

"I just got out of the bathroom, hindi ba halata?"

He hummed sarcastically and held my hand, "Come with me." he said.

Nagpadala na lang ako dahil alam kong wala na akong magagawa. We stopped in front of the VIP room, Tragic just opened it and I saw a table with two good looking men sitting.

"Hey Traj---" the man wearing a blue coat suddenly stopped talking when he saw me. "Syl?" he asked.

I looked at him confusely, and let go of Traj's hand, "You know me?" I pointed at myself.

He nodded, "Yeah, you're an international model after all. You're still looking gorgeous as ever." he smiles.

I smiled at him, "Thank you, you too."

Unti-unti itong lumapit sa akin at nakita kong inilahad pa nya ang kanyang kamay. "I'm Caliber Park, owner of Blues Perfume. I was with Caina Shin when we met before."

My mouth gaped, "Oh, the Blues Perfume. I remember that one, your product is perfectly everlasting. I really love it. Anyways, it's nice meeting you again, Sir." i accepted his hand.

"Just call me Cal, would you like to have a limited edition of our new product? Or it is okay if i ask you to be the model of it?"

I looked at him surprised. "Really?" he nodded. "I'll gladly accept it, thank you so much."

He just smiled and gazes at Tragic. Then, the other man suddenly stood up between us. "I'm Helix, Traj's other friend. You're his secretary, right?" he asked.

I hesitantly nodded and smiled, "Yes," I answered.

"You are really a beauty as they say."

I chuckled, "Thank you."

"Well, unlike them I am not a business man but a car racer." he proudly said.

"Wow, that's amazing. That's supposed to be the next theme I'll model but something happened so I have to take a break."

"Taking break from your industry and working under Tragic's supervision?" he asked and I nodded. "Well, if you're still after that shoot I can lend you one of my cars and even my racing field."

"Really? That would be nice. I'll tell my manager about that."

"Contact me anytime," he said.

"How?" I chuckled. He held out his hand to me. "What?" I asked.

"Give me your phone, i'll give you my number." he chuckled, nakitawa na din ako bago iyon ibinigay sa kanya.

We sat down on the couch and toast glasses together, "You're really my type." Helix said after drinking a few glasses of liquor.

I chuckled, "Really? Me too!" I joked.

He laughed out loud before looking at Cal and Traj, "You hear what she said?" he mocked at them. Tinawanan ko sila dahil nagsimula na silang magbangayan, and that is mostly Traj and Helix.