Khris Middleton and Giannis Antetokounmpo

Plot: This is based on YMA and GAB's Summer Lover.

Plot twist:

What's it like for Khris Middleton to have an ideal date with his teammate Giannis Antetokounmpo? Only you could find out how Khris and Giannis made the most out of their years spending the majority of making an ideal date. Being aesthetic on school dances like: Homecoming, Sadies, Winter Ball, Spring Fling and Prom. Even though they both play for Milwaukee Bucks, they do it still around the corner like being in San Diego, Beverly Hills, Coachella, having a picnic in Indio, cuddles in Las Vegas hotel and many more? Let's find out on how Khris Middleton and Giannis Antetokounmpo became a couple on the summer lover.

Khris Middleton was unaware that Giannis Antetokounmpo is coming over to the house. He hears the doorbell ringing, goes downstairs and opens the door. "Oh hi Giannis! What a surprise!""Hey there Khris, what's up?" "I didn't expect you to come here, so what's the buzz?" "Actually, I've been thinking of having a picnic at the backyard with you," "Wait! You do?" Giannis nods. "Okay, come on in," He lets the 6'11" player enter the house. You can visualize it in your mind that the house was cleaned, the whole rooms were neat and tidy, the picnic basket was on the mat being prepared at the backyard, tent was set up, sandwiches, red caviars, fruit tarts, etc. "Oh wow! This set up looks gorgeous," "Thanks Giannis," Khris chuckled. "I managed it myself," "I see," He sits down as they enjoyed the picnic together. Khris saw it in his own eyes that it was aesthetic, he had the books that were stacked neatly on the table with the journal and the box of chocolates that would be given to Giannis. However, he wasn't sure if Giannis would move in with Khris. In that case, he will have to see it for himself. When they were laying on the picnic mat, Giannis laid next to him.

Khris Middleton: Oh Giannis, I wasn't expecting that.

Giannis knew what he was going to do to get interested with Khris and wanted to start a relationship.

Giannis Antetokounmpo: Actually Khris, we've known each other for 3 1/2 years so I've been thinking of moving in with you.

Khris Middleton: Really?

Giannis Antetokounmpo: Yes if you don't mind.

He went closer to him face to face. "You know Khris, you wouldn't mind if I moved in with you," "Well yes absolutely, why not?"

Khris Middleton POV:

Gosh! I can't help but think that Giannis Antetokounmpo is looking hot on both sides and he was thinking of moving in with me. Khris stop being so Kinky. You and him play together and that's that. Anyways, enough of that bragging. He needs to show me something.

15 minutes later,

Giannis unbuttons his shirt, making Khris drool. "Khris, come close to me," they danced around like they in prom before entering the NBA draft. (I'll be doing the pregnancy thing of Khris Middleton and Giannis Antetokounmpo on the next work but I'll rethink the plot first haha.) I wonder who will conceive first: Khris or Giannis.

Khris Middleton: 30

Giannis Antetokounmpo: 27

"Giannis you smell like a cologne, where did you buy it from?" "I bought it from Zara," He replies. "That smells good," Khris replies. Even in the Coachella event where Khris was dressed up as Bella Hadid, but appeared to be wearing a see supermodel dress. "Babe I look like a mess when it comes to wearing Bella Hadid's dress," "Oh so you're the Bella now," "Yeah that's what I know. Babe if you think we would do this, I'd rather have a drink with you," "Oh why didn't I think of that?" Giannis laughs.

Even with the sugar baby hangouts in Las Vegas, Khris was seen holding Giannis' hands. It took place at the Cosmopolitan Las Vegas. He and Giannis were photographed at the ballroom. The fans came to them and said: Wow! You and Giannis are goals, how did you and him meet?" "We met when we were kids," Khris said. "In that case, we began to date," "We can see that and congratulations by the way," They thanked them for their support as the couple walked to the bar before going to the hotel room. "You know I have the best time of my life," "Me too!" He replied. "And I have something to tell you Khris,"

Giannis Antetokounmpo: Khris Middleton, I know that it's early to call but I just wanted to tell you that you're the best thing that's ever happened to me. So I've been meaning to ask you. Will you marry me?

Khris Middleton: Yes!! I will marry you.

They hugged together. Khris Middleton can hardly wait to be an Antetokounmpo.