Khris Middleton and Giannis Antetokounmpo

Athens Greece,
8:00pm,

Khris Middleton POV:

At the airport, My Greek Fiancé Giannis took me to Greece to meet his family and friends at Athens to get to know me because I wanted to have an opportunity to explore the Greek cultures with him. Besides, I planned on this international trip when I was a little boy. What I didn't tell you is that me and Giannis met when we started middle school in Milwaukee. Thus, I went to school with him. However, he asked me out on a date in which it was actually the most romantic thing I could ever imagine, couple days later, Giannis and I started dating. Since being selected by Milwaukee Bucks, we held hands together and many of his parents and my parents cheered. Damn! I realized that he fell for me because he was in love with me. He even introduced me to his family before in which it was the thrilling experience when it comes to a man and a woman/ Man and Man and woman and woman to have a lot of relationships like this.

Somehow, my Head coach asked me if Giannis Antetokounmpo is my friend, I said: He was more than a friend and he proposed to me while staying at a 3 week vacation in Santorini along with his family. Even the Guy at 7/11 asked the same thing.

The lady went to Khris. "Hi You must be Khris Middleton, Is Giannis your fiancé?" He nods. "Yes he's my fiancé," Khris replies showing his engagement ring. "Giannis proposed to me while I was on the 3 week stay in Santorini with him and his family," She began to tear up. "Khris, I wanted to say congratulations for both of you, Don't forget to invite me to your wedding," "Will do Sis," He smiled. Giannis comes in. "Sorry I took too long babe, I hope you weren't waiting for long, I got swamped because Alexis and Francis got into a fight over the dark chocolate," "It's all good Gi. My brother does that too," "I see, Papa's at the front now, let's see them,"

The Antetokounmpo Family was thrilled to see Khris. Veronica came to him and said. "Khris Middleton, It's been a pleasure to meet you, My Name's Veronica and this is my husband Charles." "Hi Khris, Nice to meet you," Charles shook his hands. "And these are my son's brothers, Alexis, Kostas, Thanasis and Francis,"

Alexis Antetokounmpo: Hi Khris nice to meet
you. I'm Alex.

Kostas Antetokounmpo: Kostas, Pleasure to meet you Khris.

Thanasis Antetokounmpo: My dude Khris, long time no see. I'm Thanasis.

Francis Antetokounmpo: I'm Francis, I heard that you and Giannis are engaged. Damn! I'm crying already 😭😭.

"Francis seriously?" Khris teases but laughs. "Of course me and Giannis are already engaged," Mrs. Antetokounmpo said. "I'm really excited for all of you to spend time with us, Perhaps, Giannis and Khris, you should tell us about your news and announcement," "Sure Ms. Veronica," Khris replied.

"So me and Khris are getting married in Athens In 3 months," Giannis' parents were excited and they will plan on getting married in Santorini Greece. "Oh my goodness! You and Khris are getting married here in Greece?" Kostas asked. Khris nods yes. "Damn! Man, I'm so happy for you," "You're making me becoming a brother in law Khris," Kostas cried. "Oh shut up Kostas, I am going to be a brother in law hahahaha," Khris chuckled.

They went to the wedding planner who was Greek and she will reserve the revenue in Greece. Well who wouldn't want a Greek wedding since Khris is marrying his teammate Giannis Antetokounmpo. In case anyone wonders how he and Giannis met, they met when they went to Middle school together and he asked me out on a date and He said yes. Although, it felt like marrying a childhood friend and someone he tags along with.

"Babe I want to give our best life imaginable because all of us are going to be married and start having children," Khris answered. "Oh okay,"

Khris Middleton POV:

Damn! Man. I am officially going to be an Antetokounmpo soon because Giannis is marrying me in the next couple months. I wonder what the fans would say if I'm officially going to be an Antetokounmpo. Anyways, I wanted to experience something. Yet, Giannis says it will come very soon.

Giannis Antetokounmpo POV:

Khris Middleton is going to be my bride and yes, I have a bunch of Greek Relatives coming to my wedding. Yes baby Khris! You are going to experience something real soon and I love you no matter what 😘😘