Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant

"I really miss you Dumbass," Russell reunited with his fiancée and former teammate after a very long time. Since he was traded to Rockets and then KD was traded to Brooklyn. "I miss you too dumbass," KD said the same thing to Russell Westbrook.

Since taking some time apart while Quarantining with his family. Somehow when KD was tested positive so does his girlfriend Russell Westbrook. They were reunited once again.

"How's life been babe?" He asked. "It's been well. Besides, James Harden and I were playing together, but too bad we lost and got eliminated from the Playoffs because of that LeBron and his teammates," "That's too bad Russ baby," Kevin knew that Russell didn't get a chance to be in the NBA finals. "Although, they were good because I wanted them to work hard and please don't @ me knowing that they worked hard, either so do we,"

"That's a wonderful attitude," Kevin smiled. "And I'm so proud of the Russell Westbrook you are today," "And I'm so proud of my Kevin Durant even though he's an ass," "Babe stop," He laughed. "You know we love each other despite of the feud we went through,"

At this time,

Kevin Durant was in the NBA bubble watching his girlfriend play against Portland Trailblazer until the head coach Mike D'Antoni noticed a 6'10" man sitting on the front seat. "What the? Is that your boyfriend?" "Not just boyfriend but he's my fiancé," Russell replied. "We proposed before the playoffs," "Oh wow," He looked perplexed. "I can't say that I'm surprised but congrats to both of you," "Thanks Coach,"

In fact, Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook had been dating for 9 years. Since getting traded to another teams, they began having an on and off relationship because of not seeing each other and schedules. Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook ended their relationship in 2016 due to heated exchange while he was still playing for the Golden State Warriors but after they worked things out, they got back together on the all star game. Despite the arguments and fighting, he knows that confronting it further would add fuel to the fire. Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook met when they were both teammates from OKC Thunder. At first Russell Westbrook had pictures of himself and Kevin Durant on his social media. In some cases, they were spotted vacationing together in France, Italy, San Diego, Hawaii and many travels. Not to mention they were quarantining together, they even watch a movie and Kevin Durant would play a guitar to sing love songs to Russell Westbrook. The next thing KD would do is to buy a ring for Russell Westbrook. In the meantime, KD proposed to Russ at the Disneyland and Their wedding will be on Valentine's Day. KD and Russell Westbrook are going to have a Quarantine Wedding at the historical building in Oklahoma City where they first met when they were both teammates.

After the game was done,

Russell leaves the court with Kevin Durant and heads home. At the apartment, they were quarantining together, watching movies on late nights and then having a jam session. Somehow, Russell did have feelings for KD right after getting into a fight 4 years ago. However, there are some things that are about to have a new plan. Kevin Durant wants Russell Westbrook to start a family with him.

When Russell was at the room. Kevin opens the door. "Hey babe? Can we have a talk?" "Sure," "Look I know that we've been together for 13 years now but I was wondering if we can start a family," "Wait! what?" Russ turns to his fiancé. "Babe when was the last time you talked about having children?"

"Well Babe It was this morning," Russell was unsure what he was going to do next since Kevin Durant suggested to Russell that he wanted Russ to have kids. "Can't there be another way?" "Well it's too late now," "Oh wow, someone wants to start a family with me," He rolled his eyes but chuckled. Who knew that they were reunited after a very long time. But at least, they are focusing on many things. "Okay then we'll start a family,"

"Even though I can be an ass you won't be mad right?" "What? No! Why would I be? Of course! I love you," Kevin Durant scoffs. "I love you so much even though both of us can be the pain in the ass most of the time,"

"Yeah I get that babe," Russell exclaimed. "We are one, you are still the same Kevin Durant that I dated even though you have many stupid reasons to exchange words with me during the game," "But the thing is I already made a deal lol,"

"Let's go to the Karaoke bar and collaborate together,"

The couple went to the Karaoke bar in Houston Texas and they were seen singing and Kevin Durant would soon take a shot with the Shirley Temple. "Babe just as you know you shouldn't be drinking while driving otherwise you'll get arrested, so If you are going to take the wheel, I'll do it,"

"No need Russ, I can,"

"Babe, I'm your soon to be wife," Russell frowns. "I'll take the wheel," It lasted for 45 minutes until Kevin Durant becomes drunk. Russell pays the food and stuff and drove home.

As they drove home, Russ still has give Kevin a lift and made a grunt. "Damn! Babe, your ass is heavy," Russell Westbrook is not just a typical boyfriend/girlfriend and a husband/wife to him, he grabs the key on his pocket, locks the car and then opening the door to their apartment. He gives Kevin a bath, dresses him up and then, tucking him in with a blanket as he makes a drunken flirtation. "I love you My Russell Westbrook, you are the most beautiful girlfriend I've ever dated,"

"I love you too Babe," He filled a glass of water. Gave him some Hangover relief pill and then cooking food for him. Somehow, KD appreciates the thing that Russell made for him. "You're a good cook babe, you know nobody cook something for me before, you know my Ex-boyfriend, he never had time,"

"Yeah your ex was a pain, so I had to do this for you," Russell sets up the tray and feeds Kevin Durant with a cup of noodles. "Don't forget to take a pill after okay?" He said kissing him on the forehead.

"Goodnight my love," Russ said.

"Goodnight my Beautiful Russell Westbrook," Kevin smiled