JR Smith, Kenyon Martin, Carmelo Anthony Allen Iverson: The double date

Plot: Kenyon Martin is JR Smith's first boyfriend so he previously dated the guy he met while playing against each other before dating LeBron James. Somehow, LeBron is linked to many two guys AD and JR.

Malibu California,
1:30pm,

July 16, 2007

"Damn! You look sexy baby," Kenyon looks at his girlfriend JR Smith. "Where did you buy those Swimming trunks?" "My mom bought it for me as a Christmas Present, do you like it?" "Liked it? I LOVE IT babe!" He holds his girlfriend close to him. "You get the bottom of this when it comes to the PDA,"

"Oh JR, you are so generous. Besides, I always remember the time when I first met you, you weren't in it for the money, you were in for some business all around," JR Smith and his boyfriend were playing around the Malibu beach. Yet they've been dating for 4 years. Somehow, they were talking about weddings, proposals, kids, championships, NBA playoffs and etc. Kenyon dreamed of JR Smith becoming a mom and stepmom to his children as well. Although, it didn't stop him there.

"You look so sexy when you tell me," Kenyon once again took something on JR Smith. "You know we went to Disneyland, holding hands together, that looks so magical we can just get married in Disneyland," They were soaking in the ocean while the rest of the people were taking pictures of them. Kenyon and Jr were together as a couple.

Carmelo Anthony and Allen Iverson Joined in for the fun.

"Melo? Allen? What's shakin?" Kenyon called up to them. "You guys are here for the double date," "Umm yeah," Allen answered. "Carmelo and I just finished checking in the hotel, I believe you guys are too," "Yes we have," Carmelo replied. "Just as you know we wanted to have an ideal double date. Perhaps, we should go to Paris Baguette, Allen plans to take me there,"

"That would be amazing, we'll chill for half an hour before 3pm," The beach was filled with the people playing around the ocean and yet, it turned out to be their ideal date, roasting marshmallow with a date like many NBA players would do.

Yet, their days were aesthetic but somehow Kenyon wanted something more than material to JR Smith. He wanted a sex night at this moment, he said it while lining up at Starbucks 30 minutes until Carmelo Anthony and Allen Iverson Arrived.

"So anyways Babe, is there anything you want to do like perhaps a date night?" "Yes JR," He replied. In the meantime, he said something just to get JR's attention. "I want to have S with JR," "Wait really?" JR knew something was up. "Just a S night, when did you realize you wanted to do that?" It was a confusing situation. "JR is my life,"

"Well just as you know, I fell for JR because that's when I started having a crush on him," It's a matter of fact. It did took the romance on the next level. "Well Geez! You must be a hitter I can totally tell,"
"Definitely because it was our first trip to Santa Barbara and I always want to get married there."

"Did we plan on getting married in the courthouse?" He wondered. "Haha Yep," JR gave a short answer. "You may think a sloppy one during the playoffs because I get blamed for it for not passing the ball to anyone and I still get blamed as well, I mean..."

JR starts tearing. "Honey I didn't know what to tell you but damn! I just realized you were asking me for something," "Like what?" Kenyon repeated. "Like you told me you wanted to have S in the hotel room, is that what you want to do for the night?" He later nodded. "Oh damn... oh damn... I've never thought of that,"

Kenyon ordered 2 Caramel Frappucino for themselves. However, the Fan asked if Kenyon liked JR Smith and he popped the question. "Well yes! JR Smith is my girlfriend, Me and him started dating when I played against him while on New Jersey Nets," It got to the fact that He liked JR a lot because he was familiar with his ideal type in which a person has a fashion taste and etc.

At the Vanity fair,

JR Smith was spotted wearing a Cindy Crawford style dress and it attracted everyone's attention. Same goes for Allen Iverson's Girlfriend Carmelo Anthony As well even though he's 6'8". Before they headed to Paris Baguette. JR responded to Kenyon falling in love with him. "I don't know what to say Ken, you know that's was attractive and I've never knew you were not just a Typical guy who were more than a friend, you were my first boyfriend that's why I love you for that," They kissed afterwards.

Paris Baguette.
2:00pm,

"Damn Carmelo you look so fabulous!" Allen's eyes gleamed with joy. "Thanks Allen baby, My sister bought me the lady high waisted Casual pants and the sandals. In fact, it made me girly, you know?" "I can tell Allen," The two men came. "Hi we just came from- Carmelo Kyam Anthony? Have you been dressing up?" Kenyon was surprised knowing that Carmelo Anthony wore the dressy outfits. "You know I've never expected any player wearing women's clothing,"

"It's my mother's clothes Kenyon, Allen and I are having a date at Paris Baguette," "Oh okay," JR said clearing his throat. "I wish I could wear something like this but my dad won't let me wear whatever I want," "Your dad's an ass JR," Allen whispered. "You can do it," "Are you sure?" He made a confused look on his face. "Well Duh, don't let us hold you back, you don't need to ask permission to wear anything you want," "Okay then," JR nods.

Later on, they were eating fruit tarts and Carmelo and Allen were discussing about how many children he and him will have. "Babe, seriously when was the first time we talk about kids?" "Judging on your own thing Babe, you know we are meant for each other," The fruit tart dropped when JR Smith overhears his teammate talking about children. "Do you mean that?" He asked again.

"Of course! What do you mean by that I bet Allen would be feeling this time?" They talked to JR Smith. In fact, JR would know this for sure because he ended up wanting to have a baby. "Let's save the baby thing for later, we'll have to focus on our double date," They ate out until their night ended with their romantic travel at the beach. Later on, the double date men went back to their hotel room for another day tomorrow.