Kobe Bryant and Ron Artest

Title: The in between

Kobe Bryant argues with Ron Artest thinking how would they go out each other during the Lakers Rockets game. Well you can tell that Kobe was ranting that he broke up with Ron Artest after dating for 2 years.

"Okay whoa!" Ron Artest kept wondering why Kobe was acting this way. "What is wrong with you? You know I was traded to Houston Rockets because of your heavy ass urging, you realized we were not together and now I am dating someone I have and it is Dikembe Mutombo,"

Kobe walks away. "Then what do you want for me I don't need you anyway," The relationship between him And Ron Artest didn't go well. There were a lot of yelling fighting and all that stuff. "Look Kobe, I know you wanted me to be here all around But I don't know if we can make this work, but why are you like this? I kept yelling at you because you were an ass and that's that, I know that you were mad at me, I yelled at you because you were acting like an idiot, I got ejected and got in trouble not because of the referee, it is because of you Kobe. You didn't learn how to get your ass back together since I was traded, is that what you want?" Kobe knew he was dumbfounded. "I didn't want you to be involved in this babe," Ron explains.

"I wanted to make sure that You were happy," Kobe charged at Ron Artest when he didn't tell him that Dikembe Mutombo was Ron's Congolese Boyfriend. "YOU LIED TO ME! YOU LIED TO ME! YOU LIED TO ME!" Kobe tried to hurt Ron, but Ron slapped him on the face. "Kobe That's enough!" Ron yelled at him. "Look, I never dated Dikembe Mutombo, he had a wife, I never knew that, It's not like you brush under the rug Kobe, but I promise to make it up to you,"

"I'm sorry babe," Kobe knew he was wrong. "That was my mistake," Ron gives him a hug. Well, it all tells that Ron Artest has his old flame back.

The time when Kobe Bryant and Ron Artest don't talk at all. "Hey Kobe Bryant, what's the stitch?" Kobe was too busy drinking Jasmine Milk tea with boba and eating Ramen. "Kobe I was wondering if we wanted to talk," But Kobe didn't answer. He was busy watching Terrace house on Netflix. "Kobe?" Ron tries to call him. "Kobe?" However he never answered.

Three tries later,

"KOBE BRYANT!?" Ron shouts in his loud voice. "RON ARTEST!" Kobe turns to him. " what is the matter with you? You talk so loud that your long Ass mouth running with your words on," "I'm sorry Kobe, It's just that I never know that," "Yeah, that's okay," Kobe sighs.

However he started realizing that it wasn't him that did it it was the referee that got his ex boyfriend ejected who is now getting back together. "Look, I didn't want you to feel offended because that's the time I got ejected from the game. Don't think I was an ass because I didn't notice that Kobe Bryant I didn't want you to feel offended," Ron snuggled beside the 6'6" dark skinned man. "I meant you know, I just wanted what's the best for you," "Oh I understand that, but I'm glad you had to admit that it was the time that the rules didn't apply because the referee in the Lakers game are very sensitive," "Trust me the referees suck! I don't even know how to read rules, what do you think? Fouling someone that was uncalled, Wow! They're such dumbasses,"

Ron chuckles. "Yeah, I know," but then they decided they manage to do with their lives.

Age reference:

Kobe Bryant: 37

Ron Artest: 36

The relationship was somehow becoming a rocky start, but Ron knows he had feelings for Kobe Bryant. "I love you Kobe Bean Bryant, you are my mamba and my flame," Ron snuggled next to Kobe. "I love you too Ron baby! I always be with you and I am so sorry that I acted like an ass during the Lakers Rockets game," They forgave each other and shared the kiss.

1 week later,

Kobe and Ron Artest has since managed their relationships and got back together. He was now back to Los Angeles Lakers and yet, they became engaged. He and Kobe Bryant will get married on Sunday and they are planning to have a surrogacy from the BTS ships including Vkook, Jikook and many more. Kobe was for a baby once but he suffered miscarriages since he sprained his ankle. Although, he and Ron would do anything to have a baby via surrogacy.