Lonzo Ball and Josh Hart

The sleep over at Hart Residence

Silver Spring Residence,
9:30pm,

Since the Lakers lost against the other teams Lonzo Ball spends the night atJosh Hart's house in Maryland while Kyle Kuzma and Brandon Ingram went to Hawaii for Vacation to explore the marriage. Although, Lonzo was the first person to sleep in Josh Hart's bedroom.

However the relationship between them began to get Rocky when it comes to realize Josh Hart was with his rumored boyfriend Miles Bridges. Lonzo had no idea. "You never told me you had someone else," Lonzo frowns at Josh knowing that he was somehow being linked with a rumored boyfriend. "Yeah I noticed you were at Tpumps while I was Hanging out with LeBron James," "Tpumps?" Lonzo did not know that he was there. "I didn't know that,"

"Yeah dumb egg," Josh shouts. "You already know that I was ordering food for both of us," "Josh, you lied to me," He was mad at Josh Hart. "How about this? I slap your face," "Whatever works," Josh turns away as Lonzo Ball ends up slapping him on the face. " I Warned you this would happen," Lonzo pokes fun of his highly sensitive boyfriend. He made a face and went to sleep.

Mike Muscala and Reggie Bullock we're dating for 5 years and they were engaged. Kyle Kuzma and Brandon Ingram's wedding will start this summer as they are planning to attend along with JaVale McGee, LeBron James, Lance Stephenson and the rest of the teammates in the Los Angeles Lakers.

"Lonzo?" Josh Hart called out. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" "Yes Why?" He followed. "It's just that Magic Johnson was stepping down as a President of the Lakers and I Didn't know that," "Bummer! I didn't know that either," He felt shocked because they knew that it was the hardest decision for the LA Laker legend to step down. "But we love him," "Me too," He said.

3 months later,

Kyle Kuzma and Brandon Ingram Wedding Day 👬💍.

It took place at the Redondo Beach where Kyle and Brandon Ingram are getting married. Brandon Ingram was no longer known as Ingram but Brandon Ingram-Kuzma.

Kyle's family and Brandon's family attended the wedding as well. Josh Hart And Lonzo Ball attended the wedding along with Coach Luke Walton and the rest. When they listen to the wedding Vows, Josh Hart started tearing up. "You Alright there?" Lonzo asked him. "Oh I'm good dear, it's just that our teammates Including Kyle and Brandon are getting married," Josh replies wiping the tears on his sleeve. "Well you know we are going to be next, a week after Kyle and Brandon are now married," Josh nods hearing Lonzo's answers about himself and Josh Hart getting married.

"You May kiss the groom," The priest announced as Kyle Kuzma and Brandon Ingram shared the kiss together. The fans cheered and clapped when the couple shared a kiss. After the wedding ceremony, the reception began as Kyle Kuzma and his mother were dancing, his brother tears up knowing that Kyle Kuzma will be his brother-in-Law. Afterwards, Kyle and Brandon threw the white bouquet of flowers for those who are going to get married next. Split seconds later,

Josh Hart catches it and Lonzo began showing his love to him. In the meantime, Lonzo and Josh Hart were making out. The rest of the Lakers Teammates and coaches were like: "Oh wow! How did this happen?"

LeBron James: Damn!

Lance Stephenson: Did they admit they fall in love?

Mike Muscala: Shut up! What just happened?

Moritz Weasley: 😳.

Luke Walton: 😭😭😭.

The rest of the Lakers teammates had reacted to Lonzo and Josh Hart.

Let's play Lakey Inspired's summertime love on how Lonzo ball and Josh Hart finally knew they fell in love with each other.

Josh Hart: never felt anything like this before.

Lonzo Ball: Oh really? Well yeah, I'm in love with you.

Josh Hart: Oh wow.

Lonzo Ball: Can you guys play Lakey Inspired's summertime love?

The DJ began to announce the couple dancing.

Josh Hart And Lonzo were doing a slow dance.

Lonzo Ball: Sorry about what I did to you Josh.

Josh Hart: What are you talking about?

Lonzo Ball: Well, it's just that I wasn't ready to be a boyfriend to you.

Josh Hart: You know I'm always ready. Can you ask me?

Lonzo Ball: Oh okay...

Lonzo had butterflies in his stomach when he first met Josh Hart. It was his ideal type standing at 6'5" and weighing 215 lbs. Light skin and handsome looking.

Lonzo Ball: You know, I was meaning to ask you something.

Josh Hart: Sure What happened?

Lonzo Ball: I don't know what to say but I like you more than a friend.

Josh Hart: Boyfriend?

Lonzo Ball: Yes. By the way I've been meaning to ask you something.

Josh Hart: Sure.

Lonzo Ball: Will you be my boyfriend????

Josh Hart answers.

Josh Hart: YES I AM GOING TO BE YOUR BOYFRIEND LONZO ANDERSON BALL❤️❤️❤️! I AM SECRETLY A BALL.

Josh And Lonzo made out once again.

What would the ship name be for Lonzo Ball and Josh Hart?

Comment, vote and tell me what you think!