(Part 11)

"Yes, It's me!" I yelled again. "Oh my god, Y/N! Wait- How did you get my number??" He asked. Clay, who was still standing next to me, chuckled.

"Is that- Is that Dream??" I looked at Clay for a moment, cocking my head to the side, before deciding I'd just ask my question later. Clay grabbed the phone out of my hands.

"Yup! It's me!~" I said. "The hell??" Said wilbur, clearly confused. I laughed, and took my phone back. "Anyways— Clay gave me your number. We've been friends for a long time.. So! How have you been, Wil?! It's been so long!!"

He took a moment to process everything I had just said. "I'm good! It has been way too long.. we need to meet up soon!-"

He gasped. "YOU SHOULD COME TO ENGLAND!— You haven't been here since you were younger! Oh, it would be so much fun!" I giggled.

"That would be amazing! I'd love to get to see everyone again!" Clay looked at me, confused. "Everyone?" He questioned. "Yeah! Wil wasn't my ONLY friend there! We were friends with some people called Tommy and Toby!" Clay looked surprised.

"Like.. TommyInnit and TubboLive?" I smiled, and nodded my head. "Damn! Why do we know all the same people?!" I laughed.

"No clu—" Wilbur cut me off. "Look Clay, she called ME, therefore, she will TALK to ME. End of discussion." I stifled a laugh. "Fine, Fine. Sorry Wil..."

We talked for another few hours and discussed meetup plans, before Wil had to go again, which left Clay and I alone, since Nick and George went to go get food earlier.

"So~" I started. "Dream, huh?" Clay laughed. "You kept the nickname I gave you when we were 8?~" Clay smiled. "Well of course I did, Y/N. It just suits me so well. Dream.. I'm Dream-y!.." He winked. I rolled my eyes, and laughed, quickly followed by Clay.

"Sooooo.. Whatcha wanna do?" He asked. "Hmm.." I was mid-thought when Clay picked me up, and threw me over his shoulder.

Before I had time to protest, he carried me into the living room and tossed me onto the couch, before jumping straight on top of me. I yelped in surprise.

"Clay, get your fatass OFF OF ME!" He laughed, but stayed put. "Nahhh.. you're comfy." With that, he nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck, and lay completely still.

"Clayyyyy." I said, dragging out the Y. "Whaaaaattt." He replied, mimicking my extended syllables.

"Off." I said simply. "No! I told you, you're comfy. And I'm tired. Therefore, I'll be staying right here." I sighed, knowing I had no choice, but to stay here. Clay fell asleep rather quickly, and before I knew it, I was asleep, too.

*30 Mins Later*

————————————————————————

I woke up to the sound of giggling, and shushing. "Guys, shut up! You're going to wake up Y/N!" Said Clay, in a hushed tone.

"Too late, I'm up." I sat up, letting my eyes adjust to the light. "So~ Y/N. You and Clay?~" Said Nick. My eyes widened.

"Woah woah woah— nothing happened between us.-" I said, surprised. "So you two WEREN'T just asleep, cuddling on the couch?" Said George.

"It was in a FRIENDLY way. Clay and I are nothing more than friends." I said. "Sure, sure~" The two boys replied in unison, before continuing to bombard me with questions.

"Guys! Leave her alone. She just woke up, for heavens sakes." Nick and George FINALLY shut up, before reminding Clay and I that they had brought food home for all of us.

We got up and went into the kitchen. We sat down at the table, and passed out the food. We began eating, when George suddenly spoke up. "Oh, Y/N! I forgot to tell you!"

I looked at him, confused. "I ran into Blake while we were out getting food, and invited him over! He should be here any minute!" My eyes widened.

"Like- BLAKE Blake?" I asked, hoping it wasn't the same person. "Yup!" Said George. "
Thoughts began to cloud my brain, before I felt a hand on mine under the kitchen table. I looked up to see Clay looking at me, with a worried expression.

He gave me a look, as if to say "Are you okay?" I shook my head, as tears began to cloud my vision. I looked up, and blinked a few times, to get rid of the tears, before looking back at Clay.

Just then, the doorbell rang. George got up and ran to get the door. When he opened it up, all I could do was stare in horror. "Hey!" Said Blake, all giddy.

"Hey! Come in!" Said George. Blake and I locked eyes. He gave me an evil smirk, before turning back to George. I squeezed Clay's hand, and shut my eyes, praying this was all a dream.

Clay squeezed my hand back, making me snap back into reality. It wasn't a dream. I looked at clay, unable to hide my fear. Then, I heard his voice.

"Hello, Y/N. How've you been?~" Said Blake. "Fine." I replied simply. "Oh, come on now. We haven't seen each other in years! Be a little nicer to your boyfriend.~" Clay, Nick, and George's eyes all widened.

"You are NOT my boyfriend." I retorted. "Please leave." I said. He laughed, and put a hand on my face. "You can't get rid of me that easily, darling~"

The next few moments were all a blur. I saw Clay push Blake into the wall, before slapping him across the face. "Dude, what the hell is your problem?!" Yelled Blake.

"You're clearly making Y/N uncomfortable, yet you keep pushing! THAT is my problem. Get out of my house. NOW." He yelled. Blake got up, and ran out of the house.

Clay came over, and wrapped me in a comforting hug. I hugged him back, tightly. My vision went slightly blurry, as small amounts of tears began to form in my eyes.

"Thank you.." I said, quietly. Clay hugged me tighter. "Don't thank me. I'd do anything for you." He whispered, drawing small circles on my back, with his fingers.

After a few minutes of silence, George finally spoke up. "Y/N- I'm so sorry!- I thought you guys were friends! I didn't know something had happened between you two- I feel awful!"

I let go of my hug with Clay, and wiped my eyes. "It's alright, George. You were just trying to do something nice. It isn't your fault." George smiled slightly, and so did I. "Mind explaining what happened?" Asked Clay. 

I looked at the ground, unsure if I should tell the story. I sighed. "Look, I don't really want to explain the full story.. so, long story short we were friends, then a few years back we decided to give dating a try, and.. let's just say he wasn't the... -best- boyfriend.." I said.

Clay clenched his fists. "I'm gonna beat his ass." He said. "Seconded." Said George. "Third-ed-?" Said Nick. I chuckled. "It's alright, guys. No need. I just wanna stay as far away from him as possible. "Understandable." Said George.

I smiled. "Thank you guys.." I said. "For what?" They asked, in unison. "For being here for me.." They smiled, and wrapped me into a big group hug.