(Part 16)

A/N : IM SURE DREAMS MOM ISNT LIKE THIS IN REAL LIFE! SHE SEEMS REALLY NICE! THIS IS JUST FOR THE STORY! OKAY, ENJOY!

⚠️SLIGHT TW IG: IN THIS CHAPTER
Y/NS PHYSICAL APPEARANCE DOES GET MADE FUN OF. PLEASE DONT READ IF IT WILL MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE

"What's wrong with that?" I asked, confused. Clay sighed. "I haven't told her about us.. and I definitely haven't told her about the baby.. She can be a bit- rude.. about that sort of thing.." He frowned.

"Oh." I said. "I'm sure it'll be fine! We'll make it work!" He smiled slightly. "Alright.. She said she'll be over in an hour, so.. whatever you need to do to get ready." I nodded. "Alright then!"

We ate our breakfast, and went into our room to get ready. "Hmm.." I said, staring into my closet. I ultimately decided on a yellow crop top with flowers, with matching shorts.

(Feel free to change it if you don't like it) The outfit showed my bump a little, which made me happy

(Feel free to change it if you don't like it) The outfit showed my bump a little, which made me happy. I put my hair into a braided bun, did my makeup, and walked back into the living room.

Clay turned to face me, and smiled when he saw my outfit. "Aww! Look at you two!" I smiled at the fact that he referred to me and the baby. Before I could say anything, the doorbell rang.

Clay sighed, and went to open the door. Nick, George and I all followed behind him. He opened the door to reveal a tall woman with dirty blonde hair and greenish-brown eyes. She smiled, and hugged Clay.

"Hey Clay! I've missed you!" She said, happily. "I've missed you too, mom!" He said, smiling. "Oh, boys! How wonderful it is to see you!" She said, looking at Nick and George. Her eyes then landed on me. Her face changed from excited, to some form of.. disgust..?

"Hello! I'm Y/N! It's very nice to meet you!" I held out my hand for her to shake it, but she just turned and walked back over to Clay. She leaned closer to him and "whispered" in his ear. "Who's this Y/N girl in your house?" Clay smiled awkwardly.

Clay grabbed my hand, and gently pulled me closer to him. "Mom.. This is Y/N, George's sister.. aaaand my girlfriend." Her eyes widened. "Girlfriend?!" She half screeched.

"Yes! I hope you two get along nicely.." He said, smiling. "Y/N, dear.. not to be rude or anything but- don't you think you could lose a few pounds?" My eyes widened, before I realized she was referring to my baby bump.

"Mom.." Clay said, with gritted teeth. "I didn't think about that, thank you for the idea." I said, forcing a smile. We walked into the dining room and sat down to eat. Clay's mom sat directly across from me.

"You know, Y/N.. I feel like you'd be a lot prettier if you wore a little more makeup.." This one hurt a little more, since I didn't have an excuse for it. Clay seemed to have noticed, since he grabbed my hand under the table, and squeezed it.

"So.. Mom.." He started. "What made you want to come over?" She smiled. "Just wanted to check in on my son and his friends!" They continued talking through lunch, his mom occasionally sending me dirty looks from across the table.