(Part 13)

I stared at Clay for a moment, unable to form any words. "In.. what way?" I asked, slowly. "Like.. romantically. Are you in love with anyone?"

If any other guy I knew asked this, I'd immediately know they were messing with me, but I'm not sure I've ever seen Clay so serious before.

"Um.." I fidgeted with my hands, before smiling slightly. I looked up, and made eye contact with Clay. "Yeah.. I guess so.." He stared for a moment, before nodding.

"May I know who with?" He said, almost whispering. I smiled. "I.. I think you know who.." I said, seeing if he'd take the hint. "Is it Nick..?" He asked, almost sounding upset.

I burst into laughter. "WHAT? NICK?! WTF! NO!" I said, wheezing. By this point I was doubled over, clutching my stomach in laughter, practically begging for air.

"You- idiot!" I yelled, between wheezes. Clay watched me laugh, confused. Once I had calm down, he began speaking again. "Then.. who do you love?" I looked him in the eyes, and smiled softly.

"You know the answer, Clay. Wether you choose to admit it or not." He looked down at his hands. "Wilbur?" This sent me into a giggle fit.

"Clay! Ew! That'd be like me saying I'm in love with GEORGE! Wil is practically my older brother! Ew!" He chuckled at this. "I'm out of guesses! I don't know, Y/N!"

I facepalmed. "Clay!" I grabbed his chin gently, and directed his vision towards me. "It's you." I said, putting a finger to his chest.

His eyes widened, and his face flushed a bright pink shade. "You- you love Me?" He asked. "Yes, you!" I giggled.

His lips curled into a big smile, as he engulfed me in a bear hug. I went back into my giggle fit. "Clay, I can't breathe!" I said, out of breath from laughing so much.

"I don't care! Hug!" He said. I hugged him back. We stayed like this for a while, just enjoying each other's company, before Clay let go of the hug, and began to speak.

"Y/N..?" He said. "Hm?" I hummed. "Will you.. Will you be my girlfriend?" He said, timidly. "No." I said, coldly. His eyes widened.

"Clay, I'm kidding! Of course I will!" His face softened, and he let out a breath he had apparently been holding in. "God, you scared me!" He said. "Clay, I just told you that I'm IN LOVE with you! Im not gonna say that, and then reject you!" I replied.

"Look, Y/N- You are the definition of 'don't let them know your next move' I never know if you're being serious or not!" He said. With that, I leaned in and pecked his lips.

"That serious enough for you?" Once again, his face flushed bright pink. He was at a loss for words, so he did the only thing he could do. He kissed me.

This kiss lasted longer than the first. He broke the kiss, and we rested our foreheads against each other's. We were both smiling like crazy. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do that." I said, hushed. "Same.." Said Clay.

We went back to how we were seated before, and continued eating the snacks we had bought. I can't lie, it did feel a little awkward just sitting there, knowing what all had just happened.

In that moment, I think we just both needed a bit to collect our thoughts. I sat back against the headboard of Clay's bed, and stared at the ceiling fan, which was spinning around and around making some noise that filled the otherwise silent room.

Clay was next to me, but I felt as though I was alone. How had I gotten here? A few weeks ago, I wasn't sure if I would ever even SEE Clay again, let alone be DATING the guy.

Just as I began to get lost in my thoughts, Clay layed his head on my shoulder. "I'm really happy you said yes, Y/N.." He said, sleepily. I giggled, at the grogginess present in his voice. "I'm glad you asked." I said, laying my head on top of his.

"You can go to sleep if you want to! I can go back into my room, or go see if the boys are awake!" I said. With that, he moved his head from my shoulder to my lap, and wrapped his arms around me.

"Nope.. Stay here please.." I began laughing uncontrollably. "Clay! You sound high!" I said, practically wheezing.

"Go to sleep, Y/nnnnnnnnn... i'm tiredddd." I continued laughing for a good five minutes, before finally calming down.

"Fine, fine!" I said, shifting around, so I was laying on my back, with Clay's head on my chest, and arm around my waist. We fell asleep in each others arms..

finally.