Chapter 29

Y/n Pov

I have a question that is bugging me. Why did they try to kill us when they wanted to marry us?

(Mind link)

Y/n:"Adiba unnie! I have a question to ask them before they get sealed"

Adiba:"Go ahead Y/n. Ask them before we seal them off"

Without thinking twice, I asked them my question.

Y/n:"I have one question for you two."

Hyun soo:"Ask princess."

Y/n:"Why did you tried to kill us when you wanted to marry us?"

Hyun soo:"Wise question princess. We just set it up so that you will think that we want to marry you, but the things that we really want are the throne-"

Beom seok and Hyun soo:"And your BOYFRIENDS!"

Hyun soo:"We are totally in love with them. We want the throne and BTS together."

Wait what?! How can they say that. Anger boiled inside me and my sister. We looked at BTS only to see them looking at the spirits with shock and horror in their eyes.

Y/n:"I want to finish them this instant!"

Adiba:"Then let's finish them!"

Y/n:"You called your death you wizards!"

Adiba:"Lets finish you."

Adiba unnie and I held each other's hand and started saying a little (dangerous) spell that we learned from a book related to 'The Daughter Of Sun And Moon'

Y/n and Adiba:"POWERS OF SUN AND MOON! WE COMMAND YOU! COMBINE OUR POWERS! MAKE THE EVIL SPIRITS SEALED! WE COMMAND YOU! MAKE THAT SUN SHINE! MAKE THAT MOON GLOW!"

The spirits started screaming in pain as they finally left Felix and Bogum's bodies. The anger that we felt became fire and started consuming the spirits. The fire sealed the spirits as it vanished into thin air. As per the gem, it vanished into thin air.

BTS:"Girls!"

We looked behind us and saw BTS standing there. They had an unreadable expression mixed with happiness, confusion and reliefed. Welp, looks like we have a lot of explanation to do. They came running towards us and hugged us, kissing every corner of our faces. It felt so relieved that we found them in our arms. Suddenly they started to cry.

Y/n:"Oh my god. Stop crying babies. Shh, they are gone."

Adiba:"Please stop crying. No one is going to take you from us."

Kook:"I thought we lost you."

Jin:"Sorry for what we've done to you."

Jimin:"We are so sorry. It was all our fault."

With that, Jin oppa and Jiminie started crying harder.

Y/n:"Hey hey. Don't blame yourself. It was not your fault."

Adiba:"Y/n is right. You two were possessed."

Then we heard a groan coming from behind. We turned back and saw Felix and Bogum woke up. Stray kids ran towards Felix and hugged him tightly.

Chan:"Lix! We missed you!"

Felix:"What happened? Last thing I remember is talking with Bogum hyung near the magical river. Wait were is Bogum hyung?"

Bogum:"I am here lix. What happened to us? How did we end up here?"

Felix:"Wait, I think I am starting to remember somethings."

After sometime they gasped.

Felix and Bogum:"WE DID THAT?! WE LET THOSE FILTHY WIZARDS TAKE OVER US?! I am so dumd. I am so very sorry princesses. It was all my fault."

They started crying hard. I felt pity for these two. They are innocent.

Y/n:"Look, it was not your fault. You two were possessed. No need to be sorry. Just tell us what happened."

Felix:"Actually princess. We are best friends. That day we went on a little walk to the magic river near both of our castles. We were talking and resting near the river bank. Then I thought I saw something moving near the bush so I went to check."

Bogum:"I thought Felix just imagined it so I went to check with him then we heard a laugh coming from behind. We turned around and next thing we knew was sitting here while remembering those events."

Y/n:"Hmm. I think I know what happened. They used you so that they can take over utopia but they fell in love with our boyfriends. And failed miserably."

Adiba:"Ah. Wait, but how did the wizards escape the prison and found the gem?"

Y/n:"I guess that will remain a secret forever."

Black pink, Jackson and IU:"But for now, we have to plan a wedding."

Sister:"Guys!"

We went towards them and hugged them.

Jisoo and IU:"You two look beautiful."

Rosé and Lisa:"True goddesses."

Jennie and Jackson:"Can't believe that you two are daughters of Sun and Moon."

Y/n:"We also didn't believe at first. But then miss Universa made it clear to us."

Jiwoo:"You two met miss Universa?"

Adiba:"Mom, dad."

We hugged them both and saw behind them, everyone cheering for us. Then BTS's parents came towards us.

Jin's mom:"We chose the right princesses for our sons."

She said as she gently rubbed Adiba unnie's cheek.

Tae's mom:"Indeed. We chose the right future queen of vampire Kingdom."

Jae min:"And perfect kings for Utopia."

Yoongi's father:"Thank God they were dating from the start."

Joon's father:"Our daughters in law are smart, brilliant, powerful, kind and caring."

JK's father:"We have a perfect family."

BTS's moms:"Just one thing. They are a little careless, clumsy and idiots."

BTS:"Mom!"

We all laughed at their behavior. This is truly a perfect family.

************************************

This book is about to finish 😭 Only one last chapter and it's over. I really loved writing this book. We have so many memories in it. Don't worry, I have many other books. I will start completing Mafia's innocent obsession after this. Hope you all liked it. STREAM 'GOOD BOY GONE BAD' BY TXT! It is my favorite TXT song.

Always shine bright

Stay safe and healthy

Bye

Author-nim

xxx