Chapter 18

Jack's pov

"It was..." I paused as I knew Rap would have an impatient look on her face.
"I think I know who it was." Merida and Hiccup says in unison. They both look at each other in shock with a little blush as they both look away. "Is there something going off?" Rap asks as they both look at her and shake their heads in unison again.

Before Rap could say anything, I cut her off, by asking them, "Who do you think it was?" With a massive smirk on my face.

They both put on a huge smile. "Not saying." They both simply say in unison again. "So... You guys don't know?" Rap questions them. "I do!" They both say together and look at each other with a little blush, then back to Rap. "I just don't want to say it, since it could be wrong." Merida says and Hiccup just nods.

"Alright, alright." I say as all attention came back to me. "The person that came into the bathroom was..." I paused and took a deep breath, "Elsa."

As soon as I revealed who it was, Rap's face showed shock, as Merida and Hiccup both said, "I knew it!" And gave each other a high ten.

"Wait... Elsa... saw you... HALF NAKED?!" Rap shouts in shock. I nod in embarrassment as I feel my face flush a bit. "No wonder Elsa came in bright red." Merida says with a little giggle.

With that little giggle of Merida's, I have a quick glance at Hiccup who is staring at Merida. A smirk forms on my face as I have now got another thing to tease him about.

"Wait, wait, wait. Let me ask again. So... Elsa saw you... HALF NAKED?!" Rap shouts as she repeats the question. I facepalm myself as I ask, "shall I give a you a microphone so you can TELL THE WHOLE WORLD?!" with a shout. She blinks a few times, 'I hope it's already sunk into her mind that it was Elsa who saw me.'

Suddenly, next thing you know, Rap looks at me. "So how did it feel?" Rap asks with a teasing smile. I could tell that my face is now blushing red since my face is heating up so much. "W-w-what d-d-do y-you m-m-mean?" I ask with a lot of stuttering.

"Having Elsa seeing you," she pauses and looks at me from head to toe, "Get what I mean?" She says with an evil smirk plastered on her face.

Hearing what Rap said made my face heat up like a volcano about to erupt with embarrassment. "I-I-I-I... No comment!" I shout in embarrassment. Hiccup burst into laughter and I elbow him in the stomach, making him stop and say "Ow!"

"So what happened after?" Merida asks. Before I could answer, Rap interrupts me. "I bet she ran away looking like a tomato." She says whilst laughing her head off. I shake my head and they gave me a shocked expression. "What did she do then?!" Rap asks in shock. "She didn't run away in a way, she kinda... erm... stood there?" I answered quite unsure.

Rap and Merida raises an eyebrow and Hiccup just sits there trying to not laugh. I glare at Hiccup who just looked away and let's out a little laugh. "So she ended up staring?" Merida asks. I nod in a way whilst saying, "In a way, but not really."

"So what happened!?" Rap exclaims.
"Want me to carry on?" I ask them. They both nodded except Hiccup as he just sits there smiling his head off.

"Alright then, when she came in..."

~Flashback~

Elsa stood there with wide eyes and her face started to become like a bright red cherry.
"J-Jack?!" She exclaims in shock and slowly scans the view she has in front of her. "W-why are you in here?!" Elsa asks in a shock tone.

"W-w-what does it look like?!" I ask her with embarrassment. She scans me again, but this time only a bit faster than before.
"Did you have a shower?" She's asks with an innocent face on her as she has little blushes across her face. "And how come you didn't lock the door?"

"The lock broke so I couldn't lock the door." I say as I slowly walk towards her and put my hand on her cheek cherishing it. I stare right into her beautiful crystal blue eyes as she slowly moves her gaze away from me.
"Elsa," I say her name so soft that it could of melted my voice box. Elsa slowly moves her gaze at me with more redness spreading across her face. "Wou-" I ended up being interrupted by someone opening the door.

"Hey Jack!" Its Hiccup with his clothes. 'You had to come in at the wrong time didn't you! Curse you Hiccup! Curse you!'

Hiccup stood there wide eyed as Elsa has just realised what was happening. Imagine this, me, who happens to be half naked, standing with the girl I like, cherishing her cheeks, and in a way near the bed and in the bathroom whilst the door is opened, and you ended up walking in not knowing what is happening. What would you think is happening? Exactly!

Elsa pushes me away making me retreat backwards into the bathroom. She slams the bathroom door shut so hard it made a loud "BANG!". I could hear her footsteps being fast, 'I guess she ran from embarrassment?'

"Oh great." I say as I leaned against the sink and rub my head since I have a headache. Hiccup opens the bathroom door and pops his head in. "God dude! What the hell was that about?! Were you guys...?" Hiccup asks as he drifts of to the impossible. "God Hiccup! What's on your mind!? Cause we weren't gonna do THAT!" I shout with disgust because of Hiccup's dirty mind.

I sigh letting out my frustration. "Where's the clothes?" I ask.
"Oh! It's here. Wait a second." He says as he pops his head out to get the clothes.

He pops his head back in and throws me the clothes as he says, "Here." I scan the clothes as I held up the 2 clothing. Black and white? A white top with buttons and a collar and a black pair of trousers. "I forgot about this." He says and throws me a black tie. I hold up the tie with the 2 clothing as it hit me. A SUIT?!

I look at Hiccup with frustration, "A suit?! You messing?! Why the fuck do I have to wear a suit and you get to wear classic clothes?!" I complain.

He sighs, "Do you wanna hear the truth or the lie?" He asks me. I have a think as I say, "The lie."
"Well, you look handsome in a suit and that you are going propose to Elsa as your dare. You wouldn't wear classic clothes to propose to someone. So I got a suit for you. Are you happy with that reason?" He says the lie, but it still didn't help, since he gets to wear classic clothes! I shake my head to imply that I am not happy with that reason.
"Now I wanna hear the truth!" I yell in frustration.
"Well the truth is, I don't have any more spare clothes accept that, and you are proposing to Elsa so you should wear a suit. So suit up!" With that he left me.

I look at the suit thinking whether I should wear it or not. I look at myself, if I don't wear the suit then it means I have to go out half naked... so it has to be the suit then. 'I am so glad that there isn't a blazer with it. If there was I think I would wanna kill myself.'

"Hey! Are you putting on the suit?!" Hiccup yells so I could hear. I sigh in defeat as I yell back, "Yes! Now shut up!"

Once I put on the suit I look at the mirror asking my reflection, "Why am I even wearing this?" I sigh and left the bathroom. Hiccup looks at me and starts laughing. "Yeah, thanks Hic, thanks." I say. He stops and apologies. "God! You would look handsome if people took it serious, but..." and he started laughing again. "Is this payback for yelling down your ear and walking in on you?" I ask in a bit of annoyance.
He slowly stops laughing as he says, "In a way."

~End Of Flashback~

"So yeah... thats what happened." I said as the flashback finished. They were silent as Hiccup was dying to laugh. "God, that is one of a hell experience in one day." Merida says.
"I still can't believe Elsa did that! She stared! I repeat, STARED!" Rap exclaims.

The door opens and reveals Elsa coming in. She was facing the floor as she closes the door and she looks up and asks, "Who was staring?"

Hey hey! Hope you liked this chapter! Sorry if its boring, but the next 2 chapters should be interesting, (well I hope) so anyway! Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! Comment, vote and follow if you want! Thanks! Xx