Hey there!

Hi! Whoever is reading this :) just to tell you that this is actually my first time writing a story... >.< so it might not be good but hope you guys like it.

Im not really bothered if you say bad things about the story and stuff.

I wont force you to carry on reading or even take a glance but if you want to read it or even glance at it i will love you to bits!

Laugh all you want, comment bad or good not bothered :) and not bothered if theres any bad language in the comments cus there might be some in the story >.< so please excuse it!

People set theirs in New York/USA because its interesting. Since I don't live there, I've tried my best in setting it there so it would make it interesting. Just to tell you I've also never been there so I don't know the places there are like or the school so im very sorry about that >.

I've also tried making it worth to read and stuff. I've tried making it not too short nor too long, and I've read it a few times myself to see where i can improve and take bits out which are boring. So now i hope it's perfect. Even though the chapters are uploaded I would also make changes to them so that it would be more interesting.

Most of the chapters will be back and forth... i know people might not like it like that, but the reason why i did that is so that i can show their personal views before school, in school, out of school or even private times. Hate it or like it im not bothered, i wish you like it ^_^ accept the mistakes...

One last thing... its gonna be slow updates because all this is from the top of my head... ive never planned it i just got my ideas from either watching tv or listening to music... ive also tried making the chapters interesting and tried not making any spelling mistakes and stuff so please point out some mistakes if i have any... thanks!!

Credits to my little sister! She helps me edit the story and i love her so much! Check her new story out! Please follow, comment, vote and also share her story, her account is 2002yasmin thank you!