Chapter 4

Jack's pov

Once I got home I didn't open the door this time, I knocked instead, since I don't want to risk my bea-utiful face getting ruined by that mother of mine. Nobody answered the first time so I knocked again, next thing you know, I heard crashs happening inside. Lemme guess my mum has crashed the kitchen from being a hurry.

"Coming!" I can hear that loud mouth of my mother's.

She opens the door and she is covered in flour. Guess she's making something in that kitchen of ours. When noticed it was me, her expression was shocked and confused. "Jack Frost! What are you doing here?! Why are you here?! Aren't you meant to be in school by now?!" Wow she asks a lot of questions. "Mum, how am I meant to answer all the questions you have asked me? which one am I meant to answer first?" I asked my mum back. She formed an 'Oh' as she noticed that I don't like answering a lot of question at once. I face palmed myself and she finally answered my question by saying "I don't care! I'm the mother here! I'm meant to be telling you off here not you telling me off! Now why are you here?!"

I scratched the back of my neck and said "Well, the thing is I forgot my keys and my phone, so I came back to get them." My mum put her hands on her hips and said, "Then hurry up and get them! You're late like hell! So hurry the hell up!" My mum commanded. I saluted and ran inside my house to grab my keys, then ran upstairs to my room and grabbed my phone. I ran downstairs as fast as I could and out the house so that my mum couldn't say a word to me. Once I was out the house I start to walk instead of running.

I got a pissed off by thinking that I left my keys! Can't believe I left my keys and my phone at home! Now I'm on my way and I've wasted how much time when I could of been in school! I'm so blaming this on my mum! Now it's like what, 9:45, which means I have missed my first two lessons. What a great fucking start on the first day!

This day is getting worse every minute! First my fucking mother throws a fucking frying pan at me which nearly fucking hit my b-e-a-utiful face! After that I forget my phone and keys, next thing you know I bump into the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life! And last but not least I'm late on my first day! This is pissing me off already! Even though I'm late, I at least missed my first two lessons of the day.

As I was on the way to school I started thinking. 'The girl earlier, I really miss her so much. I think her name was Elsa? Anyway I miss her. I wonder what she's doing right now . Is she thinking about me? Does she remember who I am? I think... I may be...' suddenly a text message interrupts my deep thoughts.

I took my phone out to see who the text message was from. This was a surprise. It was Hiccup. 'Hiccup you bastard, you gegged into my thoughts!' The message read: 'Hey man, where the fuck are ya?! You're meant to be in my fucking lessons!' I chuckled and face palmed myself. I thought 'seriously', so I simply replied with 'On my way.' I put my phone back in my pocket and kept walking to school.

Yeah, me and Hiccup know each other, his parents and my parents are best friends. So we're basically childhood friends, but he had to move away with his family, since then we haven't really seen each other accept from skype and messaging each other on Facebook, that's it really. 'Does Hiccup have a girlfriend?' I wonder

~Time Skip~

Finally! I'm in school! I went to reception and see an old woman sat there looking at the computer behind the desk. She looked pretty scary... Anyway, I said, "Er... Excuse me," she looked up and just gave me a  'hmm'.

"Er...I'm starting today." I said unsure, since I didn't really know what to say and she is pretty scary.

"What's your name?" She asked.

"Jack Frost, Ma'am." I answered.

"Well you're late for sure. Here's your time table and your locker is 520." She says, without any emotions in her tone.

I took my time table and my locker key. I didn't bother to say 'thank you' since she took no notice of me, so I just left. I tried to find my locker, but instead, I got lost. There was a teacher walking towards my direction, so I decided to ask the teacher for some directions. "Excuse me sir. Do you know where locker 520 is?"

"Yeah, follow me." The teacher gestured me to follow him.

As I was following him, I started to think again, 'I wish I could see Elsa again. She was beautiful and also perfect. Her smile could melt my heart, her clumsiness could make me laugh and chuckle. Her beautiful eyes shines like the blue ocean when the sun shines upon it. Her soft, silky, platinum-blonde hair made me wanna touch it and never wanna stop touching it. Her little hands was soft and pale which made me never wanna let her go. Her beauty made me couldn't keep my eyes off her. She was amazing, but I doubt I'm ever gonna see her again. Wish we were destined to meet again.' The bell rang which dragged me back into reality and everyone started pouring into the corridor. Slowly from the corridor being empty, to a full crowd of people in a blink of an eye. This made me couldn't see the teacher anymore. I looked around to try and see if I could see Hiccup, since he comes here, or the teacher. I couldn't see Hiccup or the teacher in the crowd, but there was this one person that stood out in the crowd.

It was her.

Hope it's ok and hope you like it. Sorry for the language, grammar, spelling and also punctuation. Sorry if its bad and boring I tried making it interesting >.