Chapter 2

Dalmion's p.o.v

The next day at school we were walking in the hallway as usual talking and laughing. While we were in the hall I smelled that scent again "The girl is here", I thought to myself. I started looking around everywhere but there were to many people In the hallway to make out one person. Then someone bumped into me, I turned around excuse m..... I turned and saw a girl cute girl with a batman hoodie on. She just starred at me with her beautiful eyes, she looked very suprised to see me here "Excuse me",she finally said. Then she walked around me with her hand's in her pockets. Hey wait..... she kept going. "You alright Dalmion",Said Kendale. "Yeah im ok, lets go to class. The rest of that day I was looking for her, it seemed as if she was hiding from me. At the end of the day I got in my truck and left. I couldn't stop thinking about her. When I got home I did my daily routine, I fixed a bowl of lucky charms and started watching Tv. "Uuh there's nothing good on and my favorite show The walking dead doesnt come on until 10:00pm". I figured I have some time, so I went outside and started to parkour on the trees. After a while I changed Into demon cheetah form. WHHHOOO!!! I wasn't to deep into the woods when I saw someone else jumping from tree to tree. "Who is that",I thought to myself. I chased after them but I made sure they didn't see me. When they stopped I started to smell that scent again "its her", I said softly to myself. Apparently she heard me, she turned around,"who's there". There was no more reason to hide so I hurried up and changed back and came from behind the tree. "Good thing my clothes expand when I change",I thought to myself. "It's me"."What do you want",she said. "Can I at least get your name". I casually walked up to her. "Selena"." I like that name". Thanks, she said. "By the way I'm Dalmion"." Thats a pretty unique name",she said."Yeah I get that a lot". "So where do you live, I said as we started to walk through the woods. "I live further back in the woods". You mean that old abandoned house back there I didnt think anyone lived there. Yeah I fixed it up and ive been living there for about 2 months now."So I have neighbor's after all,.I said smilling at her. She blushed, she was so fucking beautiful. We walked all the way to her house, "I'd better go my show is almost on"." What show",she said. The walking dead,I said. "Omg I love that show too, you wanna stay here and watch it at my house, she said. "Of course" I said. She unlocked the door and invited me into the house. "Woooow this house looks so much different than the last time I was here". "Whens the last time you were here". When I was a kid a long time ago. She sat on the couch and I sat next to her. We were talking and laughing while the show was on. After it was over I looked at her and we locked eyes. Then I leaned in and kissed her. Her lips were so soft against mine and the way she swerved her tongue in my mouth gave me chills.We layed down and cuddled up on the couch. We layed on the couch watching family guy as she dug her head further Into my chest. Then she started to purr. I could feel the nudge in my pants which was my dick getting hard.After awhile we both doze off to sleep.