Chapter 6

Lilly's p.o.v
We stood there hugging for a long time before he finally let me go then he looked at me with the most heart filled smile. Just then his phone started to ring. Kendale picked it up."Hello" ,He said. "Its Dalmion", "put him on speaker", I said. (Puts Dalmion on speaker) "Dalmion guess what", said Kendale. "What",said Dalmion. "Lilly was my omega the entire time". "Ha! I knew it",we should do a double date tonight!, he said over the phone. "That would be pretty cool" said Kendale. "Awsome", said. "Selena says she's cool with it too", said Dalmion. "Where are we going", said Kendale. "APPLEBEES APPLEBEES"!!!, me and Dalmion both said at the same time. We all laughed, he he he ok guys see you tonight at 7:00. "Okay" then he hung up the phone. "We got some time till we go on the date, wanna watch a movie"."Yeah", said Kendale. We cuddled up on the couch and watched this movie called the mask. It was so funny. When the movie was over we locked eyes and started to make out. Then he started to lick and bite my neck. He slide his hand down my stomach slowly as I gasped. He was about to stick his hands in my pants but then the phone rang. It was an alarm we need to get ready for the date. I hurried and rushed to my room while he went to the bathroom. We both came out at the same time. "You ready", said Kendale. "Yeah". We walked out the door, locking it behind us, then got in my car and left. When we got there the waitress escorted us to our seats where we found Dalmion and Selena. "Hey guys, said Selena. "Heeeeey!!!, I said. We ordered our food and waited for it to come. When it did come we were talking and laughing and being our usual selves. After everyone was full Kendale said, im gonna go to the bathroom real quick.

Kendale's p.o.v
On my way back from the restroom some drunk guy from some random biker gang bumped into me. "Watch where your going punk" Hey you bumped into me". Then the guy turned ariund and pushed me. I punched him and watched as he fell and slide across the room. All of his biker freinds got up. I smiled as I balled up my fists and got ready to fight.
Dalmion's p.o.v
I saw Kendale punch that biker guy across the room,and when his crew stood up thats when I stood up. I ran over there and dropped kicked one of the guys ribb cage in with I crack coming from his bones. Kendale picked one of them up and slamed them on a table. There was like seven of them. I grabbed to guys and smashed their heads together. Kendale grabbed some guy and slung him to the floor by his legs. Then he did a backflip off someone and he flew to me picked him up slung him around and through him into the ceiling fan. After we knocked out them all out we walked back over to the table with Selena and Lilly. "We should go before they call go before they call the cops". "Yep", they both said at the same time. So we gathered up all our stuff and walked out the door.