Chapter 1

Hi my name is Dalmion Kelcious Handy and I am a blue demon cheetah breed and a full fledged neko my friend Kendale is a black and red demon wolf, my freind Lilly is a rare white demon kitsune who's fur changes with her emotions. But anyways, Me an my friend Kendale were acting crazy at school, he was rapping I was dancing. My other friend Lilly was just starring at us. After we stopped we walked up to her, "You ok Lilly"."Yes now can we go to class now,"she said. "Okay". I got my stuff and walked them both to class. After school we all met up at my house. We were all hanging out playing mortal kombat. I beat them both,"YESSS!! You just can't beat the best". Whatever lets go outside ,said Kendale. I live In a giant house with wood's around it. We.went outside a d got the roof."You guy's wanna change out here". Are you sure we can do that, said Lilly. Yeah I dont have neighbor's we all changed and started to play with our power's I was practicing my aim on a tree with my arm blades, Lilly was practicing her levitating power's by levitating a squirrel in the air, Kendale was meditating with black fire in his hands. I smelled something, it smelled like another wolf but I couldn't tell what kind. I looked at Kendale and Lilly I knew they could smell it to. I ran at super speed trying to find were the smell was coming from. I came to a small pond a d saw a girl getting a drink of water she was one of the most beautiful girls ive ever seen. I said "Hey", she turned looked at me with wide eye's and then bolted off into the forest. Kendale and Lilly came up behind me,"Who was that",said Lilly. I don't know but I Intend to find out.