Chapter 10

We all ran after my girlfriend. I accidentally left Kendale and Lilly trying to focus on getting to Selena. We ran for what seemed like forever. Then she stopped gazzing into a pond and crying. I slowly crept up on her and put my hand on her back. Her back was burning me when I touched her but I could take it. "Selena what's wrong",I said. "Look at me imma monster", she said still crying into her hands. "Your not a monster, your the most beautiful girl ive ever seen". "Your just saying that to make me feel better. "No im not, I said, standing her up. You really are the most beautiful girl ive ever seen". And dont let anyone make you think your anything less I said as I leaned in and kissed her passionately. It felt like I was kissing a blow torch. After we kissed I picked her up bridal style because she was naked and carried her to where kendale and Lilly where. "If you look at her ill kill you,she said in a very serious voice I laughed so hard I almost stumbled. We walked all the way back to my car. "Hey ill see you guys later im gonna go take her home", I said putting her in the passenger seat. Then I cranked up the car and drove us home. When we got there I picked her up again and sat her on the couch. Then I went to go get her some clothes. When I came back she was layed out over the couch , she was so beautiful. I was getting a bit horny I tried to ignore it but I really wanted to. "Sorry about what happened back at the park". "It's okay". She stood up and huged me. Then she started to lick my neck, I knew she could feel my penis poking her in her side. We fell back on the couch kissing and licking each other. I figured I was already horny so. She stopped ,"whats wrong", I said In a confused tone. "I want to complete the mating bond",she said. "Are you sure, I said. "Yes I want everyone and everything to know your mine's. She pulled down my pants and threw my underwear somewhere. Then she grabbed my dick and started to play with it. I let outta few small groans as she slowly rubbed me. Then she slid her hand up from my dick to my chest, then back down as she got on top of me and started licking my neck. Then I pushed her on the floor and got on top of her. "Are you sure your ready" I said. "Yes", she said. I rubbed her stomach and licked her neck leaving small bite marks. Then I grabbed my penis and stuck it inside her as I slowly started to stroke her. She moaned little which made me want her more. I waited till I thought she was used to it then I started to go faster. She started to pant and I started breathing even harder. I loved every sound she made, I pinned her arms down and started to stroke her as hard as I could. She started moaning and panting even louder. I could feel her about to cum. "I.I love y.you Selena", I said. I.I l.love y.y DALMION!!! She was cut off by the feeling of her cuming all over my penis. Then she cleaned us both with her tongue, I l.love you to, she finally said. As we cuddled up on the couch and drifted off to sleep.