Chapter 4

Lilly's p.o.v
I hadn't heard from Dalmion in two days. "Maybe I should go check on him. I texted him "im on my way", got in my car, and started off to his house. When I got there I knocked on the door and there was no answer. Then I heard someone running in the woods, it was him. "Where the fuck have you been"! "Lilly I have something to tell you". Just then a beautiful girl came from around a bush and stood beside him."Lilly meet my new omega Selena. I just starred at her in awkward silence. Then I walked up to her and huged her. "Any friend of Dalmion's is a friend of mine, or girlfriend, I said awkwardly. She smiled then we walked in the house and sat on the couch. "Salena we need to have a girl talk". Then I grabbed Selena's hand and walked upstairs.

Dalmion's p.o.v
A waited for them to go upstairs so I can sneak up and get the dirt. I got on my hands knees and crawled up the stairs using my ninja stealth. When I got up there I listened in. Lilly asked Selena how did this happen and where did u guys meet then they stopped talking and ill I heard was "DALMION GET AWAY FROM THE DOOR". "WTF"!! How did she know I was here! Then I looked down and saw that my tail was sticking out."Got Damit". I went back downstairs still trying to listen in on the conversation. When they were done they came downstairs. Lilly gave me the im watching you look. I laughed and smiled back at her. Selena sat next to me, Lilly sat on the couch write across from us. "How do you think we should tell Kendale", said Lilly. "Howl about we suprise him at school tommorow". "Okay", she said.
The next day we all met up at school and started looking for o Kendale. He came up behind us wearing his usual red assassin creed style hoodie.
Kendale's p.o.v
When I walked up everyone was starring at me. Dalmion was starring by some cute girl. "Who is this , I asked Dalmion". "This is my new omega", he said. I starred at her in shock. Then I smiled and hugged her. "Welcome to the pack". She smiled at me then the bell rang."I guess we should get to class now", said Dalmion. Ok see u guys later".