Chapter 8

Dalmion's p.o.v
When she finally stopped hugging me I let out a loud sigh of relief because she was almost strangling me. "Selena you didnt answer my question how did we get here,how did you remove the glass from my chest, how did you heal me so quickly. She sighed."imma fire wolf". WHAT!!! LET ME SEE!! She stood up and stuck her arms out as she slowly changed into her fire wolf form. She was beautiful,she had red furr that faded to a orangish yellow at the tip of her tail. She had all black eyes like a demon with red pupils, she had red fire symbol in the middle of her forehead with white patches of fur and black claws.She was beautiful, "Your turn",she said. "What",I said looking at her confused. Now that I've showed you what i look like in wolf form you have to show me what you look like in demon cheetah form,she said as she took my hand and stood me up. "How did you know I was a..... She cut me off, I can smell you just like you can smell me. I knew she was a wolf but I didnt know what kind. "Will you change for me pleeeease",she was so cute. "Okay", I said. I focussed myself as I slowly started to change into my demon cheetah form. She smiled and said, "Close your eyes". I closed my eyes expecting a kiss, she leaned in and bit my neck drawing blood from me. SELENA!!!!! I screamed in pain. I fell back on the couch with her still sucking my blood. I could move,.I tried to push her off but the more I pushed the more pain I felt. She was killing me,my vision started to get blurry. SELENA STOP!!!! I yelled but she kept going. My vision went dark as I finally blacked out.

Selena's p.o.v
I was trying my best but his blood was just to good. After he screamed for me to stop he went quiet I thought he was dead I took my hand grabbed my neck and pried myself off of him. He was still breathing so I figured he was okay. I kissed him on his forehead and said "goodnight", as I cuddle on his chest and fell asleep.