The Game Master: Remastered

A scene from my fanfic on Kamen Rider Ex-Aid in the Nicktoon Universe. I wanted to do a Ex-Aid fanfic. It's just trying to come up on a idea.

My OC is Xander and he's Ex-Aid. AJ (Fairly Odd Parents) is Kamen Rider Brave, Tuesday X (The X's) is Kamen Rider Snipe. Chester McBadbat (Fairly Odd Parents) is Kamen Rider Lazer.

Context: The Riders celebrate freeing Timmy Turner, Jimmy Neutron, Danny Fenton, and SpongeBob SquarePants from the clutches of Vlad Masters, better known as Vlad Plasmius who turn into Graphite Bugster.

As the battle was going, the T.U.F.F. Agency was attacked by single person that stole a special gashats (Objects to transform and use special ability.)

-RB-

Jimmy's Lab, Retroville

Chester: We came! We saw! We kick some ass!

Everyone was enjoying the mini party in Jimmy's Lab. Even though some of people were beat up like all the Riders, they managed to celebrate for a little bit.

AJ was the resident doctor, checking on injuries. Tuesday was bored, but listened to the advice Xander gave her on getting to know someone. There's no time to listen to people babble on about their life. She just want to go home and

Chester was drinking his 2nd can of Purple Flurp, chatting along with Danny and Timmy.

Libby: So y'all saved the universe from the virus. Does this mean that your time as Riders is over?

AJ, Chester, and Tuesday looked at each other. The mission was complete. There's nothing else to do.

AJ: I guess it is. That's fine with me. Training to be a doctor is hard to do while being a hero.

Tuesday: I rather keep it. Can be in good use when dealing with enemies. But it's no big deal.

But for Chester, he felt different as his eyes look to the ground.

Chester: I...I didn't think this would end. I thought I finally made a difference in my life. Help find my best friend and other heroes along with my other best friend. Now...we'll be separated again. Just like always.

Timmy: Chester, that's not true

AJ: Well...it's kinda true, Timmy.

Chester: Exactly! When was the last time we were together in the same room. AJ's wedding. 3 years ago.

Chester left the room, taking the elevator to back to the outside yard of the Neutrons. Getting out his phone, Chester texted the one person he can talk about his problem.

Chester: Hey man. Can we meet? Need to vent. Same spot?

He got a response after a minute of waiting. Taking out the Bakusou Bike Gashat, he insert it into his Gamer Driver.

Gachan! Level Up! Bakusou dokusou gekisou bousou! Bakusou Bike!

Transforming into a motor bike, he went off to the spot to vent. Timmy and AJ travel up the elevator, seeing Lazer ride off.

Timmy: Fuck, man...

AJ: Don't worry. We'll talk when he's better.

The Doctor In Training pat his friend's shoulder, returning to the party.

Timmy couldn't help that he had a bad feeling in his gut. It didn't help that there are dark clouds hovering over the Retroville.

Timmy: Chester...

---

At the old Water Plant in Retroville, Chester leaned on the railing, watching the rain pour down. A lot on his mind and his friend was taking a while to get here.