Part 6: Maximilious: The Chosen One

They made it back to the RV where a female cop stood by. "Max, glad you and Mr. Lincoln are okay. Are anyone of you hurt?"

"Thank you, Officer. How does she know us?" questioned Lincoln.

"This is my guard, Computress the Cutest. I just made that up. Computress is her actual name. She's just in her human disguise. She'll show her true form inside my ship."

Lincoln look to the RV and back to Max, raising an eyebrow. "This is a ship?"

"Yeah. Is there a problem? This baby got me a new look on life. Visiting different worlds and universes. Different species of life. It's beautiful. Anyway...enter inside."

The doors open up and Lincoln enter slowly inside. What he saw was mind blowing.

The Three return to the House of the Louds. When Lincoln enter the house, he was bombarded with hugs from his mom and dad and his sisters and Clyde who was still there.

Max watched the loving scene, but decide to head back to the RV.

Lincoln and his family walk out the house, seeing the Hero almost step in the vehicle.

"Max, where you going?" He asked.

"Gotta fix the ship before heading out. To make Judgment doesn't bother you all or friends, Computress is putting marking to keep her or any other Hellings away. I'm taking the Devil's Blood as well."

Lynn Sr who had his head bandaged up shook the hand of the Hero. Lincoln shook his hand as well. "Hey, we're about to have pizza. After all you went through, a victory slice would be cool. If that okay."

"That would be splendid" said Rita. The daughters agree as well. But Max slightly shook his head with a smile.

"I'm honored with the thought. But I gotta start fixing this baby. Thank you so much" Max told them, walking in the RV.

"Thank you, Max" Lincoln said once more as everyone turn to head back inside the house. Clyde turn to his Best Friend with a questionable look. "Max? That's the alien that help us yesterday?"

"Yep."

"We're friends with an alien. Zach is going to be so jealous."

In Hell, Judgment was receiving lashes after failing the mission given to her by her boss who was sitting on her throne, eating a plate of pancakes, watching the entertainment.

She wore a black suit with a red collared shirt underneath, complete with white gloves and a black tie with pale skin, red irises, a black arrow-tipped tail, and silvery-white hair. Her hair is long, and worn tied at the end, with bangs kept in place by a black, spiked hairband. Her horns are white and jagged.

"So he's return. Yet, he's different. He's going to lead me to the book and we'll reap the universe of all the souls!"

Back on Earth, it was nighttime and Lincoln went out of the house, looking at the RV. Lori walked out and stand by his side. "Hey Linc."

"Hey Lori. Gotta head back to Ann Arbor?"

"I was...but I'm gonna stick around home. Bobby should be popping up soon. You okay?"

Lincoln tilt his head down, looking at the ground. "Last night, I saw an alien and demons. A guy saves Clyde and My classmates from the Demon. Only to almost get blown up and kidnapped by the Demon. Then saved from the guy from the other night that turns out to be the alien. This would make for a comic book."

"It would. But you're safe and alive. I doubted him. I was waiting and waiting for you to come through that door. But he did it. Max saved you."

"I doubted him too. He's a good man. Or alien. He's good" Lincoln smiled, looking at his Older Sister. Looking back to the street, he saw a blue Dodge Charger.

"Lori, isn't that Bobby's car?"

"Yeah."

"It was parked there when we came out here" Turning to the opened RV, Lincoln had a hunch on where Lori's boyfriend was at. He ran to the big vehicle with Lori following suit.

The Loud Siblings went inside the vehicle. Lincoln went to search for Bobby while Lori was in shock of the high tech interior. It was...it was...

"Bigger on the inside. But how?"

"Dude, you just can't go inside someone else's vehicle" Lincoln bashed Lori's Boyfriend.

"I didn't know. I thought the family had a new vehicle. This is big as hell."

"Mr. Lincoln, what you doing in here?" Computress walked over the three Humans. "Who are these people with you?"

"Woah, hot robot" said Bobby, receiving a slap to the back of his head by Lori.

"This is Lori, my older sister and her boyfriend, Bobby. We were heading to leave" said Lincoln.

"EMERGENCY CALL! AUTOPILOT ACTIVATED!"

The door closed and the vehicle started to vibrate. Outside the RV, wings lower down from the sides. Thrusters appear in the back and fired off as the ship took off in the street. The ship start rise up and take up to the sky. A portal appear and the ship went inside.

"Uh oh..." said Computress.

"What do you mean uh oh?!" Lori freaked out.

"Computress, I heard about a emergency call. Where w-" Max stop talking as he saw three people in his ship.

Lincoln gave his hero a cheesy look. "We were leaving. We didn't mean to intrude"

"What the fuck?"

"Maximilious, where the hell are we going?! yelled Lori.

"What the fuck?"

"Maximilious? Badass bro" said Bobby.

"WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?!"