Bar Fight

Midoriya drove down the road with (Y/N) in the passenger seat.

(Y/N): "When did you learn how to drive?"

Midoriya: "I watched a lot of YouTube to get the basics down early. Didn't know it would come in handy because of this. " Midoriya sweatdropped as he thought about everything that happened to him in the past few minutes. "So.. who are you?"

(Y/N): "I'm (Y/N) and I'm in big trouble."

Midoriya: "You think you're in big trouble? You're not the one who punched some government weirdo back there."

(Y/N): " You think you have problems? I lost my Rings!"

Midoriya: "Rings? What do you mean?"

(Y/N): "Okay, Rings are how all advanced cultures travel between worlds. And now mine are on top of a tall building I've only ever seen on your skintight T-shirt! So, I'd like you to take me to Tokyo so I can get back my Rings and use them to go to the Mushroom Planet."

Midoriya: "Mushroom Planet?"

(Y/N): "Yes!"

Midoriya puts hand on (Y/N)'s forehead.

Midoriya: "Are you feeling okay?"

(Y/N): "I'm not sick! I'm being serious here! I shouldn't even be on this planet right now, but I am! Why?! Because you shot me!

Midoriya: "I know and I'm sorry. But I promise I'll help you get home. Wherever that may be."

(Y/N): "R-really? You're really gonna help me?!"

Midoriya: "Yeah, I will."

The boy put out his fist to the Hedgehog who gave him a confused look.

(Y/N): "What are you doing?"

Midoriya: "It's a conformation of our promise, a power bump."

(Y/N) smiled widely and bumped Midoriya fist.

Midoriya: " All right, so we're going to need some ground rules on this trip. Number one, do exactly as I say all the time. Got it?"

(Y/N): "Got It, Broccoli Boy."

Midoriya: "My name isn't Broccoli Boy. I'm Midoriya Izuku."

(Y/N): "I'm (Y/N) the Hedgehog."

Midoriya: "Hedgehog. Huh. So, you've been spying on us all this time?"

(Y/N): "I mean, I wouldn't call it 'spying.' We were all just hanging out, only I wasn't invited, and no one knew I was there."

Midoriya: "I can't believe Kacchan was right all this time!"

(Y/N): "I know, right? Who would've thought someone so angry would be so observant?"

Midoriya: "Uh-huh."

(Y/N): "Oh my god, we need to get out right now!"

Midoriya: "What, What is it?! Did they find us?!"

(Y/N): "The world's largest bowl of ramen? We gotta see it!" He said as they passed a billboard that read "World's Largest Bowl of Ramen! 10 miles away!".

Midoriya he slumped back in his chair and let out a sigh of relief.

Midoriya: "No. I'm sorry but we don't have time for that.  Some government Wack job is after You and me. This is serious."

(Y/N): "Tch. Lame. So, when are we gonna get there?"

Midoriya: "It's going to be awhile. Just be patient, okay."