~ Chapter 4 ~

This is now when Nishinoya can rejoin activities.

(Y/N) POV

It's before morning practice and Tobio, Hinata and I are in the gym. Tobio is practicing his serves and I'm listening to music from my phone. Tobio serves the ball and Hinata receives it (not very well).

"CAN'T YOU STAY OUT OF MY WAY FOR FIVE MINUTES? I COULD'VE HAD THAT IF NOT FOR YOU," Tobio yells

"YEAH WELL I GOT IT," Hinata yells back.

"YOU DIDN'T GET ANYTHING IT'S OUT OF BOUNDS!" Tobio claps back.

"Whatever," Hinata sulks

"Geez,"

I see Nishinoya walk in and my face lights up. Tobio serves another ball and Noya throws off his blazer and receives it. Tobio is in shock, but not mad this time. Noya picks up his blazer and Hinata walks up to him.

"Oh! Are you shorter than me?!"

"HEY! YOU BETTER WATCH WHAT YOU SAY TO ME!!" Noya screams.

"WOAH I AM SO SORRY. Uhm anyway, I just wanted to know how tall you are?" Hinata asks.

"I'm 5'2. That good enough for ya?" This shocks Hinata. "What's with you-"

"Somebody to look down at! I haven't had the feeling since middle school," Hinata cheers for himself.

"ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME??? YOU'RE NOT LOOKING THAT FAR DOWN!!" Noya says, defending himself.

Noya sees me and we run towards each other in slow-mo and when we reach each other we hug. "NOYAAAAAAA!!" I yell to my friend.

"(Y/NNNNNNNNN)!!!"

Tanaka, Daichi, and Suga enter the gym during this interaction.

"Whaaa?? Long time no see Nishinoya!" Tanaka says as Noya and I pull away from the hug.

"Hey! How's it going, Tanaka?" Noya asks his fellow second year.

"Nishinoya!" Suga and Daichi exclaim.

"Yo!" Noya waves to them

Daichi notices the two first years' confusion. "Oh that's right! You haven't met. Nishinoya's a second year," Tobio and Hinata greet Noya.

"Cool! Nice to meet you first years! Hey I got a question for the angry looking guy that just threw that serve," Noya says, pointing at Tobio. "Where did you come from?" I want to see how long it takes Noya to realize that's my brother.

"Went to Kitigawa," Tobio tells him.

"Seriously?! That's a great school! No wonder you're so talented!! (Y/N) came from there too!" I have to hold back laughter, I put right hand on Tanaka's shoulder and my left hand over my mouth to silence any giggles I may let out. "I played against those guys in middle school, and they beat us 2 to 1. They had someone back then who could serve even better than you!" Tanaka also looks like he's gonna burst out laughing.

"Okay. Looks like he's still a chatter box," Suga and Daichi say.

"Uhm. I know (Y/N) went there. He's my brother. So uhm anyway, where did you go to middle school?" Tobio asks. This causes Tanaka and I to start violently laughing at Tobio's bluntness towards it.

"Really??? (Y/N) THIS is your brother??" I nod, since I'm too busy laughing to give a verbal response. "I went to Chidoriyama!"

"Wow! They're pretty good too! Why'd you come here?" Tobio asks. "Is it.. because you heard Coach Ukai was coming back?" Tanaka and I calm down and regain our composure.