~The Beautiful Stranger~

Long lavender hair, flowing violet cloak, and a hat with a shiny red jewel; Pale skin and sharp crimson eyes. Snapping out of your trance you jump up accidentally ignoring the strangers helping hand, you look behind looking for the eyes that where chasing you mere moments before.

"What are you looking for?" the stranger asked while you looked around the dark woods with no eyes to be seen. Y/n looked back to the man "Oh! Oh, ummm there was a monster chasing me!... Well there was anyway but I can't see it anymore!" Y/n tries to explain worried about the monster that might be hidden in the brush. "Oh I see. Well are you alright you're not hurt are you?" He asked calmly Y/n finally gave the stranger her attention again "Oh I'm not hurt. I'm alright."

She said calming down at his soft tone in fact now that she's looking at him Y/n couldn't help but think that if she saw him from a distance that his silhouette she might think he was a monster himself. "Don't worried if there's any monsters here I'll protect you." He stated I was surprised but tried to hold back my blush "Wait um, who are you?" He smiled at me
"My name's Vaati, it's a pleasure to meet you. And don't worry I'm strong enough to protect you from any monster." He said with confidence "And what is your name, and may I ask what are you doing in these dangerous woods?" Y/n felt strangely peaceful in his presence "My name is Y/n, it's nice to meet you. I uh haha came in here as a shortcut but I ended up getting lost haha." Y/n awkwardly explained "You wouldn't happen to know how to get out of here would you?"

"Is that so? I wouldn't think of these woods as the best shortcut. But it's getting late it's going to be too dangerous to continue traveling here." Vaati said seriously "Soooo what do you think I should do than??" Y/n asked slightly nervous "Well you could come back to my cabin with me it's not that far from here and tomorrow I'll lead you out of the forest." Even though the offer sounds really kind Y/n was unsure if this was the best idea... Either follow Vaati a handsome man but strange he did say he has a cabin in these woods and the fact that he does makes him kinda suspects or keep wondering the forest when it gets even darker at nighttime when the monster are sure to attack.
"I..." Grrrr the monster! You forgot about it during your talk with Vaati the monster must have been getting itself ready to attack you two! Before you could say anything Vaati spoke "Quick get behind me Y/n! I'll take care of it." Y/n moves behind Vaati in a panic while Vaati moves to face the monster which has shown itself on the path ready to attack. Vaati say's something in a language you've never heard before and raised his hands up at the monster when all of the sudden a big gust of wind happen "Whoa!" Y/n closed her eyes and held her hair down because of the wind. When Y/n opened her eyes the monster was no where in sight just Vaati before her on the lone pathway in the dark woods.
"Well than Y/n we better get moving if we go now we can get to my cabin before nightfall." Y/n nods her head wordless of whatever just happened before "maybe I should have kept my eyes open..." Y/n thought to herself as so follows Vaati only a few steps behind trying not to stray behind by too far and keeping an eye on Vaati board back still in shock.

While walking to his cabin Vaati would occasionally slow down so he wouldn't lose sight of you but no conversation conspired after what felt like hours a cabin eventually come in view Y/n gasped in awe at the little cabin that was tucked in the thick of the dark deep forest "Y/n welcome to my cabin." Vaati said with a welcoming smile.