steamy FOOD 🔞

Jk - today i will eat this food which i am holding.

Jimin got shy .

Jk started to give wet kisses on jimin's neck , this made jimin close his eyes .

Closeness of jk making him crazy for him.

Jk turned jimin towards him . That time jimin noticed jk is only in towel. This is first time his seeing jk's fine abs.

Jk - like what you see babe .

Jimin got shy on what jk said .

Jk cooed over cuteness of jimin and Started to kiss him passionately.

After a hot make out session jk started to go down to jaw. He was sucking on his neck trying to found the sweet spot.
He kissed towards the ear and that made jimin moan loud . Aaahh

Jk - your moan is making me go crazy. I don't think i can control if we go further.

Jimin - i dont want you to control. Make me yours my master .

Jk went crazy after listening to jimin he started to nibble on jimin' s sweet spot and that made jimin moaning mess.

Aah kookie.

Jk lifted jimin and putted him on slab and started to remove jimin's shirt .

After removing his shirt he started to kiss on jimin's chest.

He reached to nipples and started abusing them , eating them, sucking then.

This was too much for jimin he was moaning mess , He digged his nail into jk's back .

Jk was out of control hearing jimin's sinfull moan waking up jk' beast.

He lifted jimin and walked towards badroom.

They reached into the room and jk threw jimin on the bad and howerd over him. They started a heated make out session. Both are out of control and hungry for each other.

Jimin flipped both of them now he was above jk .

He bring his hand down and opened jk's towel. Which was the only thing jk wore on his body . After that jimin started kissing him on jaw and neck . Going downstairs to the neck and chest and now he was finally near jk's lenght .
He started to kiss jk teasing him.

Jk - aah hyunnng please.

Jimin started to tease more. Now jk was out of control. He can't take it anymore . He put his whole length into jimin's mouth and ordered him .

Suck it .

Jimin gladly took the instructions and started give jk blow job.

Jk was in heaven from what is happening .

Aaahh hyunnngg

Aaaaahh riiighhhtt aaaahh hyuunngg your mouth feel so good

The more jk moaned the more mess jimin was becoming .

Jimin increased his pace and started sucking him fast jk was feeling like he was about to cum But then jk pulled jimin up .

Jimin - why ?

Jk - i want to cum into you while doing it with you . ( Husky voice ).

Which made jimin Shiver.

Then jk started to remove all the clothes jimin had . Now they both are nacked.
Jimin felt shyness so he tried to hide his body behind his hands.

Jk pinned his hands on bad.

Jk - do not even try to hide what is mine. You are all mine .

And he hungeryly started kissing jimin .

Jk - baby boy are you sure you want to do this , i dont think now there will be any turning back.

Jimin moaned in jk's ear as rply. Now jk lost all his sence.

Jk put lubricant on his one finger and inserted in jimin's pink whole .

Aaaaahhhhh master

Jk's mind spin around from the word jimin just said.

Yes baby boy say it what you want

I want you master inside me .

Jk increased his pace and then inserted his second finger. Which made jimin moan loud.

Jk - baby boy i dont think you can walk for months if you give me these moan and dirty talk at once . I will rip you apart.

Jimin - aaah master please

Please what... Huh tell me

Please fuck me , fuck me hard so i can not walk .

Jk - fuck baby boy . Aaaahh

Jimin was going mad from the pleasure he was feeling .

Jk put his 3rd finger and increased his pace..

Master please

Please what .

I can't take ...aaahh....it ....a aaahhh anymore.

Jk ' s mind went black . Jimins moaning made him mad .

Jk - this is it

And then jk putted his whole length inside jimin's whole that made jimin moan loudest.

Aaaahhh masteeerrr

Jk's went blank for the sensation he was feeling. But still he waited till jimin adjusted . After that he slowly started to move .

Jimin started to feel good .

That is limit for jk .

Jk started moving his pace fast . He is not under his control.

Jimin moans got louder .

Aaahhh .. masttteeeer .....

Aaahh.. rightt thertss

Yyeeessss....

Fuckk.. mee...

Jk was hitting jimin on his prostate in inhuman speed .

Jk - i will rip you apart baby boy you will not be able to walk for a month . Aaahhh baby boy you feel so good.

Jimin was loosing his senses. He was in Euphoria..

Aaahhhhhh ....

Aaahhhhhh ... Koooo ...ah ..kkiee.

I can't take it anymore i want to cum .

Jk started pacing in inhuman speed.
Jimin couldn't take it anymore and he came with the loudest moan . Which gave jk shiver down to his lenght and jk cum just after that . Fucking his baby boys whole.

After that they both got blank and lied on bad.

Jk - you make me insan park jimin.

Jimin - ....

Jk - babe??

Jk saw jimin fainted.

Jk got up and cleaned both of them and went to bed to sleep with jimin .

And then comes  cuddle and dreamland.

......................

💜💜💜

Ragistration for hobi wanter is now open

💜💜💜💜

I don't wanted to write the whole.

But i still did it 🤭

💜💜
I will remove half of this if it does not suit in this story set up .

Let me know 🥳🍺🍺