Happy birthday lover

It's Hopes birthday and Lizzie has something special planned for Hope later tonight.
Hope was spending the day with her family.
They took her out to breakfast then they let her pick wherever she wanted to go to next and they took her to lunch and dinner and all that stuff.

Since they were gone lizzie was getting hopes surprise ready for her when she comes home.
She was hoping that Hope would enjoy what was coming for her tonight.
Lizzie just waited patiently for Hope to come back.

Hope and her family were on there way back home. Hope still had a lot of energy in her system. She couldn't wait to get home to see Lizzie she missed her all day. Hope just stared out the window looking into the stars. She wished that Lizzie was right next to her so they both can stare outside the window and look at the stars together.

When Hope got back home she ran out of the car and ran to her room she went inside and shut the door. There were rose petals on the ground leading straight to her bed. She followed them and found Lizzie wearing a black laced lingerie bra with black lanced panties. Hope walked over to Lizzie and looked her up and down. Lizzie stood up and hope couldn't do anything but admire her body.
Hope placed her hands on the blondes hips and pulled her closer. She kissed her deeply.
Their tongues  crashed together.
Lizzie started unbuttoning hopes shirt while they were kissing.
Hope threw her shirt on the ground the went back to kissing Lizzie. Hopes hands trailed all over Lizzie's body Hope unbuckled Lizzies bra and ripped it off of Lizzie and slammed her on the bed.

Hope took off her leggings as fast as she could leaving her in her bra and her panties. Hopes mouth trailed down to Lizzies neck to her pulse spot. Lizzie let out many moans. Hope trailed everywhere on Lizzie's neck leaving marks on her. Lizzie unbuckled hopes bra. Hope then ripped off Lizzie's panties and she then took off hers.

Hope kissed every part of Lizzie's body. She teased Lizzie for a little bit. Hopes hands went down to Lizzie's clit. She looked back up to Lizzie for consent. Lizzie nodded and Hope went on. Hope circles Lizzie's clit and making shapes. Lizzie screamed her name with the one shape that Hope made.

Hope entered her tongue and flicked her tongue up and down. Lizzie gripped the sheets and squirmed around a little bit she then arched her back. Lizzie screamed hopes name. Hope stoped and went up to Lizzie's mouth.
Lizzie could taste herself on hopes tongue. Hope sucked on one of Lizzie's nipples while she was playing with the other one. Lizzie's let out many moans.

Hope went back down and entered one of her fingers. Lizzie moved her hips a little bit which made Hope enter a second finger and she thrusted faster and harder. It wasn't enough for Lizzie she wanted more.

" HOPE PLEASE DEEPER AND FASTER."
Hope entered her third finger and went deeper and thrusted faster.

"MMM YES HOPE JUST LIKE THAT."
Hope used her thumb to play with Lizzie's clit while she fingered her.
" OH MY GOD.... IM SO CLOSE."
" ah ah ah Lizzie you need to beg you can't cum without begging."
" PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HOPE LET ME."
Hope thrusted faster and Lizzie's walls tighted up around Hope fingers and she released.
Hope took her fingers out and licked Lizzie clean. She went back up to Lizzie and kissed her she tasted herself on Hope once more. Lizzie grabbed hopes and sucked hopes fingers clean.

Lizzie topped Hope and started kissing her neck and kissed her pulse spot. Her hand trailed down her body. Lizzie went down and looked at Hope for permission. Hope nodded and Lizzie inserted two fingers into Hope and thrusted fast. Hope moaned.

"OH LIZZIE."
Lizzie thrusted three fingers into Hope and she went deeper.  She took her other hand and played with one of hopes nipples. Lizzie played around with hopes clit using her tongue while she fingered hope.
"OH MY FUCKING GOD LIZZIE YOUR DO DAMN GOOD OH MY GOD ..."
Hopes legs started to shake.
Lizzie flicked her tongue faster.
Hopes walls tighted up on Lizzie's fingers. Lizzie used her other hand to hold hopes hip.

"IM SO FUCKING CLOSE."
"Hope you don't get to cum unless you beg for it."
" PLEASE LIZZIE PLEASE LET ME CUM."
Lizzie flicked her tongue one more time and Hope released all over Lizzie's hand and mouth. Hopes legs were still shaking. Lizzie cleaned up Hope and went up to have Hope taste herself. Hope sucked Lizzie's fingers clean. And Lizzie fell next to Hope.

" Happy Birthday lover, I love you."
" Thank you, I love you too."
Hope layed on Lizzie's chest they cuddled with each other for the rest of the night in each other's arms naked.