For the pass few weeks Jenny would visit the wooden house and spend nights, days or months she always eat/drink,sleep, do homework and sing. One night Jenny was getting ready for bed when the necklace she was wearing started glowing, Jenny touched the diamond and was instantly teleported into a big glass tank.

Jenny woke up because the teleporting made her dizzy. When she woke up she was in a big tank made of glass. Jenny was terrified to say the least so she started banging on the glass but it wouldn't break. Jenny the got startled when a hammer was dropped into the tank, then water started to fill the tank at a fast pace.

Jenny the picked up the hammer and banged on the glass until it broke. Once she broke the glass big enough she ran into the next stage. The the next stage was to build a puzzle. There are three stages of the teleporting arena. Jenny is now in the second stage. While Jenny was busy with the puzzle she felt something wet on her feet,she looked and saw cold freezing water.

Jenny solved the puzzle in one minute and she moved onto the final stage. This stage would be a little different,this game will be all the things Jenny Loves. Jenny would have to choose between her family or her boyfriend Mark. Whoever she chooses will live while the one she didn't choose will die. Jenny was fuming in anger. First they trapped her in a glass tank second she had to solve along and complicated puzzle and now they want her to choose between her family or her boyfriend. Jenny choose her family and her boyfriend was shot dead on the spot.