Jenny woke up with the ringing of her alarm clock, groaning in frustration she picked up her clock and through it at the wall. Every time she did it she will always hear her mother's voice say "Ya Kim Jenny how many times I would tell you not to break your alarm clock", she always hear her voice in her head and smiled at the memories.

( No ones pov )

Jenny got out of bed and headed to her bathroom and took a nice long bath. When she came out she wore a Black suit with peach heels and her hair was in a high pony tail she took her bookbag and enter her car and drove to college.

It was Jenny's first time in college since she has an IQ of 300 but she won't let anyone know that. As Jenny entered the school all the students were looking at her car wondering who this new person is. As Jenny parked her car she opened the door and got out.

As soon as Jenny got out the whole school started fangirling over her but she didn't care she just entered the collage and went to the principal office to get he schedule. After Jenny got her schedule she exited the office and started walking to her first class which was maths.

As she is walking she saw Kia walking up to her with a smirk on her face. " It's need a while Jenny you seem mad at me for some reason since primary school ", said Kia Jenny just looked her up and down and walked a way.

Jenny entered class and saw David, John and Lila sitting in the far back of the class she went to them and greeted them with a cold tone " well hello to you too " said David Jenny just looked at him and sit down. " Damn girl who hurt you ", Lila said while laughing.

"Nothing it's just that I met Kia and she is a pain in the ass", Jenny said David and Lila look at Jenny and bombarding her with questions " ya keep quiet I - be for Jenny could complete her sentence the teacher came into the classroom and greeted the students.

Teacher: good morning class

Students: good morning Mrs Smith

Mrs Smith: as you all know we have lots of work to do and we also have a three new students please come and introduce yourselves.

Jenny, David.and Lila went to the front of the class and introduced themselves.

Jenny: Hello everyone names Kim Jenny 22 year old she said in a cold voice.

Lila: Hi everyone my names Lee Lila 21 year old she said in a cold voice.

David: Sup everyone names Choi David 23 year old he said in a cold voice.

Mrs Smith: alright you three you may go back to your seat she said with a smile.

Jenny and Lila just gave a nod while David gave a slight smile. After the went back to their seats Mrs Smith started to teach.

( Magic time skip because I'm lazy. )

It was now break time and Lila and David headed to the cafeteria while Jenny headed to the rooftop. As Jenny entered the rooftop she took out her necklace and rub the heart in the middle of the necklace.

After she did that a faded figure appeared out of it and look at Jenny with guilt "I'm so so sorry for killing your family", the unknown figure said Jenny looked at th figure and said " well I was waiting for you to admit what you did since there was not a single person there that night other than you when I checked the security cameras.

The unknown figure looked at Jenny in shock and said "if you knew I killed your family why didn't you get rid of me", before Jenny could speak the bell rang indicating the break is over.

Jenny the said " I will tell you at home", and ran to class which is biology.