( Third Person )

So Jenny and her gang went to the restaurant where they book a VIP table for them and waited for the food. And the same time bts arrived and also booked a VIP table next to Lila's.

Jenny: well I see bts also came for dinner what a surprise

David: it is surprising and they do need a break from Kia and her minions.

Luke: well I think we should just have a nice dinner and go home because we have a lot of work to do.

Luke Matthew/LM

Age: 29 year old

Date of birth: march 13th 1998

Height: 179cm

Hobbies: playing games, singing, dancing and eating

Dislike: broccoli Kia, john for some reason and Hope

Family: Mr and Mrs Matthew and his brother and sister Kyle and Jaclyn

Status: rich

( third person )

After Luke said that everyone started to eat and engaged into some conversations.

Alright people let's see what bts are doing. :)✨

Jin: Ok so I see Jenny and Lila and their friends came here for dinner two.

Namjoon: well who wouldn't they literally need a break from Kia and her minions too, also it is also rare to see her not angry for once.

Jungkook: see it is peaceful without Kia this is what I always wanted, see jin hyung this is the most relaxed I've been since we left home.

Jin: well I agree that it is nice but we have to help Jenny with her haunted house problems because that girl was traumatised from the ages of 5 to 13 and she will never recover from it any time soon. Now enough talk let us eat and enjoy our selves.

Saying that everyone started to eat and engaged into their own conversation and after everyone finally finished eat they all left to go home.

306 Words