✨️Time Skip✨️

It has been three months since Jimin has died. The group returned from their vacation and told Jenny and her friends what happened. They did call the police to investigate, but there was no evidence found and Jimin's case was closed. Hope smiled as she witnessed the downfall of the group. She was satisfied with her work and congratulated Felix on his amazing job.

One bye one, each person who Jenny knows end up dead one way or another. The next victim was Taehyung. Poor child couldn't see the danger he was in when Felix and him were heading home one night from the park. Felix told Taehyung that an ally way is the best short cut. And you know what happened to poor Taehyung, he was shot two times. One in his chest and one in his head. Felix made sure to shot his leg to make it look believable. Taehyung later died in the hospital at around 2pm.

When I tell you that the group cried, they for real cried their hearts out. Especially Bts. They lost not one but two of their members. For the next few weeks, Bts have been avoiding everyone. Meanwhile, Hope was getting ready for faze three of her plan. One week later, and the groups reunited together. Obviously Bts didn't look that great, but Jenny and straykids has been cheering them up the best they can. "Guys I'm heading to the bathroom," Jungkook said as he got up and headed to the bathroom. One hour later and Jungkook didn't return. The group began to panic, they looked all over the house for Jungkook but they didn't find him. An hour later, and the group gave up on looking for Jungkook. Everyone looked so confused on where Jungkook could have possibly gone. "Have any of you seen any signs of Jungkook any where," Jin asked in a panicked voice. But no one had the answer. 

Suddenly David remembered that they have cameras in the house. "Guys we have cameras, we can see where Jungkook went or disappeared to." David said with a big grin on his face. The group quickly went to the security room and looked at the cameras. On the footage, they can se a figure coming out from one of the rooms and following Jungkook into the bathroom. A few minutes later the figure came out with an unconscious Jungkook on their shoulder. What was strange to the group was how they disappeared the minute Namjoon and Jin appeared in the hallway leading to the bathroom. "As you can see Jungkook has been kidnapped," Hoseok said with a sigh. Poor boy wanted this nightmare to end so badly. After everyone saw the footage, they quickly went into action and started to prepare on looking for Jungkook. Jenny and her friends did the hacking  and finding every location the rest of Bts is helping Straykids with all the weapons they might need for this mission. It might take even years or months to find Jungkook but the group will not give up.

✨️Meanwhile with Jungkook✨️ 

In a dimly lit room, the air was thick with tension, the scent of dampness lingering like an unwelcome memory. Jungkook, a young man with dreams as vibrant as the colors of dawn, was bound to a chair, his wrists raw from the unyielding ropes. A single bulb swung lazily above him, casting long shadows that danced against the walls, as if they too were witnesses to the unfolding nightmare.

Hope entered the room, her presence striking and formidable. She was a woman with an enigmatic aura, her long dark hair cascading like a waterfall over her shoulders, and her piercing green eyes seemed to bore into Jungkook's very soul. There was something unsettling about her calm demeanor, a chilling contrast to the storm of emotions swirling inside him.

"Welcome back to reality, Jungkook," she said, her voice smooth yet laced with an icy edge. She drew closer, her footsteps purposeful and deliberate. "You've been asleep for too long."

Jungkook felt a shiver run down his spine as he tried to make sense of why he was here and how she had captured him. Memories of laughter and music floated away like autumn leaves, and in their place was a growing sense of dread.