( Third Person )

Like any other day Felix was still trapped in the enchanted castle and the only thing he did was making fire crystals out of sheer boredom, and he only ate apples and vegetables that was not Poison like the watermelon.

Jenny, Lila, David and John were explaining the events that happened yesterday and the also held a meeting with the other employees at the tech company.

They also figured out that Hope was behind all the stuff that has been happening since the beginning. And that she has Felix and his friends locked away somewhere, all the employees are getting ready for the next battle from the demons.

People with the elements will train and people like demon slayer, fairies, hybrids are trained down to the bone. Jenny and Lila are nine tale foxes. Lila's fox is white with red eyes and Jenny's fox was black with purple eyes.

All the groups and their leaders will train from 2:00 p.m to 8:00 p.m, Jenny and Lila went to school the next day to see Kia and her minions with bts as always but today was different.

Kia and bts were in front of Jenny and lila's lockers with a smirk on their faces.

Kia: Well hello there Lila and Jenny I see you have survived the last demon attack😂😂😂

Jin: Yea I'm still not sure how your going to survive this one.

Jenny: well I can say the same for the both of you oh and by the way, Kia how is Mr park I heard he cheated on Mrs Park.

Lila: Ooo Kia yeah I heard he also stole some money I hope you can cope with that and Bts find a better friend.

Saying that both Jenny and Lila went to home economic for their lesson.

307 Words