The trip to Korea was long and boring and the members of stray kids were really bored out of their minds well except for Minho he was sleeping. " Chan hyung I'm board", Jisung said as he yelled out to Chan. " Well what do you want me to do read a book or something ", Chan said being annoyed with all the complaints about being board being thrown at him.

Yes a long flight with board people is not good at all. As the members of stray kids continue to throw complaints at chat Minho woke up to see his friend annoying their leader. " what are you all doing can't you see I have packed games in our bags use that instead of annoying Chan hyung", Minho said.

✨ Time Skip ✨

NightDevils entered and abandoned warehouse looking for their rival gang Moonlight. The gang has stolen 2.4 million dollars worth of weapons and to say Jenny was furious would be an understatement.

" ugh I can't believe you Luke how could you be so fucking dense like come on why on earth did you let that bitch from Moonlight play you like that ", Jenny said as she punched Luke in the face." And then you had the audacity to giver her our fucking information you son of an asshole", Jenny said as she continues to punch Luke over and over, no of the other team members can help him afraid of getting locked in a dark room with venomous snakes is not good.

After Jenny was finished Luke looks like a half dead zombie. He was weak and had cuts and blood all over his body. ( poor him had to go through all of that why am I so wicked )

Time Skip :) ✨

Stray kids got off their flight and headed towards their friend Roman's house since he said they could stay since he is going to college and needs someone to look after his house for him. ( what a nice person Roman is ). After that everyone got into the house and stand in the living room. Since Chan knows the place the best and has all the room keys he gave everyone a room and told them to not lose the key and to not break anything what so ever.

378 Words