Chapter 9

Inpu's POV:

"Oops!" said Ricarro. Shino then shook his head to get out of his daze. He then looked at Lychee.

"And you are?" Shino asked.

"My name is Lychee. That's all you need to know..." Lychee said, mysteriously. Shino's eyes then started glowing. He had a very murderous look on his face.

"I know more than you think, Lychee..." Shino said, murderously. Ricarro and Xylo looked at him with wide eyes. I just looked at him calmly. Of course he would have something like that. I thought.

"Shino... Can you come here for a moment?" I asked. Shino looked at me. Nodded. And walked over. Once he was in front of me, I put my hands on his shoulders. I closed my eyes. Shino followed suit. Suddenly everything went really white.

When I opened them again, we were in the corridor of time. I sighed and spun around. There stood Khonsu, Cal, and Horus. They all were looking at me with wide eyes. I shook my head and looked at Shino. His eyes were still glowing, angrily. I then looked back at the 3 ding dongs.

"Ya gonna help him? Or stand there star struck?" I asked, a little annoyed. They all nodded and went to help Shino. I looked around while they did that. This place was pretty big and white. Must be the bubble place thing that Cal took us to all those years ago. I thought, getting a good look at the place.

It wasn't like the corridor of time Cal was telling me about. It was completely empty. In the Corridor of time, it has a bunch of hourglasses around. There would be big and small ones. But here, there are none of those. It's completely empty. Nothing in sight for days. If you can even walk that far.

"Shino?" When I opened them again, we were in the corridor of time. I sighed and spun around. There stood Khonsu, Cal, and Horus. They all were looking at me with wide eyes. I shook my head and looked at Shino. His eyes were still glowing, angrily. I then looked back at the 3 ding dongs.

"Ya gonna help him? Or stand there star struck?" I asked, a little annoyed. They all nodded and went to help Shino. I looked around while they did that. This place was pretty big and white. Must be the bubble place thing that Cal took us to all those years ago. I thought, getting a good look at the place. It wasn't like the corridor of time Cal was telling me about.

It was completely empty. In the Corridor of time, it has a bunch of hourglasses around. There would be big and small ones. But here, there are none of those. It's completely empty. Nothing in sight for days. If you can even walk that far.

"Shino?" asked Cal. I turned around to see Shino looking normally. He was looking at the 3 new people, confused.

"Shino, let me introduce you to some people." I said. Shino looked at me. So did Cal, Kohnu, and Horus.

"That is Khonsu, God of the Moon." I pointed at Khonsu. Shino looked at Khonsu and nodded politely.

"That is Horus, God of light and royalty." I pointed at Horus. Shino looked at Horus and nodded politely.

"And that is Cal, the reincarnation of Khonsu. Ricarro's and Lychee's mother." I pointed at Cal. Shino looked at Cal confused. Then he realized who he was.

"So you're my mother. Mama Cal, am I correct?" he asked.

"I am. It's good to see you again. I usually don't look like this. It's just what I look like when I'm stuck into the Corridor of Time by Khonsu." Cal said.

"Also, Inpu. How the fuck did you get us all here? You can't control this space. Only Me and Khonsu can." I pointed at Shino.

"Him. Put the child of Death with a child of Cal together and you get this. I can control souls, remember?" I said.

"That still doesn't make sense... Shino isn't fully just Cal's blood. He's anothers blood. But Cal won't say who." said Khonsu. He glared at Cal. Cal raised his hands in defense.

"It's not important. It never needed to be told." said Cal, in defense.

"Well. Now it is. Who is the dad, Callum?" asked Khonsu.

"It's not important, Khonsu! Why do I need to say that!" yelled Cal.

They continued to fight. Horus eventually joined the argument. Shino made his way beside me. I was watching the group fight. I smirked. Then laughed lightly in amusement. Shino looked at me confused. I looked right back at him.

"What's so funny?" asked Shino.

"They need to use their brian. They have a child of Death, the God of the Moon, and the God of light here. If they used their bRain, they could figure out who your father is. I mean. I already know who it is. But I want them to figure it out." I said.

Shino giggled in response. Then nodded. And joined me in watching the chaos. Bet Set would like this. All of them are fighting. All of them create chaos in a peace filled place. But he's not here now. He won't torment us anymore. I thought, a little sad. I had a semi-sad look on my face.

"You ok, Inpu?" asked Shino. I looked at him. Then nodded.

"I'm fine. Just some sad and bad memories. It's in the past, anyways. It's not in the current time or in the future. It was in the past." I said.

"You sound very smart, Inpu." he said. I laughed lightly.

"Guess you could say that. I have always been known as 'the walking encyclopedia'. Could count as a complement in a way." I said, smiling lightly.

"Ah. That makes sense!" said Shino, happily. I then pulled out my book. Shino looked at it a little confused. I smiled at him.

"This is the book I would use to hit Solis on the head. I was always known to carry a book with me everywhere. It was the one way I could get answers. I used to always depend on it. I couldn't do anything without it. Eventually... it couldn't help me anymore." I paused to let it sink in. My face sank a little. From a smile. To a sad expression. Shino then motioned me to continue.

"Then I lost my arm to Seductive Rose. Long story. But, after a while I got my shadow arm. That was my new 'crutch' in a way. I leaned onto that power for so long. But once I couldn't use it against an enemy, I felt so powerless."

"Hey. It's ok Inpu. Not everyone is this super powerful person alone. Sometimes you need someone with you. To make it so you can push on. Yeah, it's easier alone so that others won't be hurt, but you yourself will be badly injured. Physically and Mentally..." said Shino.

"That's pretty wise, kid. There's not a shred of doubt in my mind that you're not Cal's kid." I said. I looked back at the 3 ding dongs. They were still fighting. I sighed in annoyance. Shino just groaned. He threw his head back, a little annoyed with the fighting. He then looked at me with a serious face.

"You wanna tell them, or should I?" asked Shino.

"You go ahead. I wanna see if they can figure it out." I said. I then curled my tails beneath me and sat on them. It may seem uncomfortable. I mean. Sitting on your own body part? Sounds painful. But actually it's very comfy. I mean it's a fuzzy pillow basically. It's like when you sit on your leg or something in a chair. Like that, but fuzzier.

If I'm the only one that does that, Ima be disappointed in all of you. I know it makes your leg numb and hurt when you get up. But I don't care! It's comfortable. So fight me!

"Guys!" yelled Shino. They all either ignored him or didn't hear him. I mean, they are pretty loud. So I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't hear him. I could barely hear him. And I'm the one with the Jackal ears. Pretty strong ears, I must say.

"GUYS!" screamed Shino. They all immediately shut up. Then I looked at Shino.

"Now that I finally have y'alls attention. Hopefully you can finally use that shared braincell of yours. Who here can tell who's their parents just by Soul?"