The End

No one's POV

Things have slowly started to go back to normal. Of course, they never forgot the journeys they had. Only a few weeks have passed since they separated.

The empires have been growing, friends are made, and things are peaceful in that world again. 

Of course, the Dream SMP would never be completely peaceful, that's impossible when you have Tommy. However, things were going great! They were building nations, creating new bonds, and having fun events with each other.

However, none of them expected what happened next.

The crystal broke, the spirit coming free. Xornoth was out. Although he didn't head for the other empires, no. He headed straight... for the portal. "Ah. You really thought you could keep me in this mortal world?"

Their paths might intertwine again sooner than they all anticipated.

AHAHAHAHA! ENDING! This book was actually so much fun to write! I'm sorry if the ending was kind of rushed, I just really want to start this new book idea I have. I hope you enjoyed, (even though my writing is shit) However, I want to share my idea and tell me what you think in the comments!

Title Name: I Should've...

A DSMP book. In this book, Tubbo and Punz are brothers. Tubbo doesn't know that Punz is his brother. Punz put Tubbo in a box and left him in the middle of a forest because he didn't have enough resources to take care of Tubbo. Will Tubbo find out, and will he ever forgive Punz...?

Edit: I have decided not to write that book, BUT I HAVE A INCORRECT BOOK!