Chapter 1

Ash P.O.V

I snapped my eyes open, my breaths quick and unsteady. I looked around not recognizing my surroundings. I tried lifting my hands but to no avail. I looked down seeing they were tied up tight with cold rusty chains, making my fingers feel numb. I then started to panic not liking being tied up one little bit. I tried to move my legs but they were as well tied tight with the chains. I felt my eyes water up a bit, just wanting to be safe at my home with pikachu... Wait. Pikachu! "P-PIKACHU...!" I yelled out feeling weak. Where was he? He was always by my side and now was the one time he wasnt.

I kicked the thin, musty air of the dark room with the slightest hope that I could somehow get free. The little light that was making its way into the dungeon was coming from a small window with little bars going up and down making it look like a prision cell.

I kicked for what seemed like eternaty but nothing was seeming to go right for me.

I was just about to give up with feet and try my luck with the chains on my scuffed up wrists, when i heard loud, echoy footsteps coming near me. I froze and listened scared for my life, when I suddenly saw a shadow. I began pulling on the chains again "C'mon work damnnit!" I mumbled through gritted teeth. The footsteps got louder and louder until suddenly they stopped, right behind my vulnerable self.

I stopped once again, shaking at this point slowly turing my head. I saw a expencive pair of shoes and then I started looking up. Inching closer and closer to my captives face. Chest...neck...BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!!
_______________________________________
I shot up in a cold sweat breathing loud and ragged in my hotel room. I felt my face and checked my hands and feet making sure they werent all chained up like in the very realistic dream. I breathed for a couple more seconds before putting my hands in my face "Why do I keep having that stupid dream? Keeps scaring the crap outta me..." I mumble defeated. That was the 4th time this week I had that dream and it was only Wednsday.

I turned off the annoying alarm and then tore myself from the bed making myself go into the bathroom. Turing on the sink to the cold temperature I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked awful which was no surprise considering I hadn't gotten the best sleep this past week. Just what the heck was going on? I splashed water on my face and then procceded to get out of my tanktop and shorts. I put on some blue jeans, and a black t-shirt. I tried fixing my bed head but like always it had a mind of its own and decided to be difficult again which was just what I needed right now.

That was the last night I was allowed to stay here in this hotel before I had to leave. I was going to my house in pallet town to stay with my mom for a while but I was on the other side from pallet right now unfortunantly. But it was nice to be back in kanto considering it was where I grew up. I smiled at the thought of getting back home and getting to see mom, professer oak, gary, and all my other pokemon. Right now it was just me and pikachu.

I then remembered that pikachu was still asleep on the bed. I left the bathroom going to wake him up but only to find he was wide awake.

"Hey buddy! Boy am I glad to see you!" I exclaimed while running up to him hugging him. He cocked his head at me confused "Pika?" he asked. I smiled "I had that dream again. I was so close to seeing who it was as well!" I said a bit angry that I didnt. He smiled at me "Pi pika pi pikachu!" he exlaimed. I smiled at his attempt to cheer me up. "Well bud we should probably start to get going. Dont wanna get mom worried."

We then went downstairs and signed out of the hotel. We were walking down the peacful path and without any sort of warning out of the blue it all went black.

💗Hey yall! Sorry this chapter had no shipping moments but the next one is sure to have a bunch I swear. But despite that I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If it seems a bit bad to you its 12:49 PM rn and I can't sleep so yea- anyways ill probably post another chapter tmr cause its the weekend and I have no life whatsoever. Anyways yea byeeeee~ 💗