Chapter Eleven

Sunlight shined in Everleigh's sleeping eyes. She slowly opened her eyes and looked around. Alastor was not in the bed next to her. She heard the shower turn off and humming coming from the bathroom. The door slowly creaked open and she saw Alastor wrapped in a towel brushing his wet hair.

She watched him from the bed as he hummed a tune. He turned to her and smiled.

"Good morning, my dear." He smiled.

"G-Good morning." She stuttered while blushing.

He chuckled at her stutter, "are you flabbergasted, darling?"

"No-no." She stuttered again without taking her eyes off of him.

The towel was wrapped tightly around his waist and tiny water droplets rolled down his abs. Alastor figured what she was looking at and he walked over to her. Everleigh blushed even more as he sat next to her.

"Do you enjoy what you see, darling?" He smirked.

Her cheeks were now burning with embarrassment as she slowly nodded. Alastor gently pulled her into his lips. He cupped her cheeks as he slithered his tongue in between her teeth. Everleigh softly moaned by surprise as he explored her mouth. He pulled away and chuckled.

"You are so adorable when I mesmerize you." He smiled and walked back to the bathroom.

After they both got ready, they walked down the lobby of the hotel.

"Good morning, you two." Charlie smiled.

"Good morning, Charlie." Alastor smiled.

"What are your plans today?" Nifty asked.

"I figured Everleigh and I would walk in the city today." He answered, "I don't believe she's had the chance to see the city."

Husker sipped his booze, "she has to go everywhere with you, doesn't she?"

Everyone looked at him.

"That's not true." Charlie replied.

"Yesterday Al left to go take care of something. That was the only time I'd seen Everleigh without him since she's been here. What do you watch her pee too?" He questioned.

"He's actually right." Vaggie replied.

Everyone looked at Alastor and Everleigh.

"It's like she can never be alone." Nifty added, "ever since their date night when they were encountered by Sir Pentious."

"That's preposterous!" Alastor defended himself, "darling, do you feel that I am controlling you?"

Everleigh shook her head, "no, you're just worried about me and want to protect me."

Everyone cocked their eyebrows in suspicion.

Alastor spun Everleigh around, "come along my dear!"

They left the hotel, leaving everyone questioning Alastor.

"It's a lovely day, isn't it darling?" Alastor asked as they walked the park.

"It's nice." She answered, "is that why you wanted us to get out of the hotel?"

Alastor picked her up and spun her around, "now what kind of partner would I be if I kept you imprisoned inside everyday? You need fresh air, my dear."

He then pulled her into a passionate kiss.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Alastor and his little precious ladyyyyy." Sir Pentious hysterically laughed.

They pulled away from the kiss and Alastor held Everleigh behind him.

"Sir Pentious." Alastor growled.

"Surprised to see that she is still on one piece." He chuckled.

"Al, what is he talking about?" Everleigh asked.

"Nothing, my dear." He answered, "he doesn't know anything."

"But yet you know everything." He smiled, "you even know about the bite on her neck."

"Alastor." Everleigh clenched onto his coat.

Alastor held her close and teleported to the hotel. Everyone looked at them.

"Wow that was quick." Nifty spoke.

Everleigh pushed Alastor away and stomped towards the elevator.

"Darling!" He spoke.

The elevator closed as she gave him an evil look.