Change 156: Sunset

Prince Ashler Kei Pov:

"Baby, Talk to me!" I keep insisting.

But she just doesn't seem to hear anything.

"Love?"
"My love?"
"Baby Love?"
"Babe?"
"Sweetheart?"
"Mahal?"

Naisuklay ko ang mga daliri sa buhok ko.

It's not effective! She's so tough!

I don't know where we are going. Nasa may kakahuyan na kami.

"Baby, sorry na, I won't tease you again about your height pft!" Pigil tawa ko.

But I think lalo pa syang nainis sa sinabi ko.

"I mean.. Ey! Sarang..talk to me!"

Napatigil na ako at muling napasabunot sa buhok ko.

Ok! 2 tips on how to tame your girl.

First - Suyuin

Then if not effective parin, then Next- Takutin.

I smirked at the silly things I thought.

I took my cp and contact Casfin.

('Yes sir?')
"Scare her"
('What is it again Young Master?')
"I said. Tell to your men to frighten her" Napairap nang usap ko.
('A-re you sure Sir?')
"Do I look like I'm just kidding?!"
Annoyance starting to hit me.
('Ahm. Copy Young Master')
"Good. But don't overdo it because when she cries, I'll make you cry next"
('Aye! Aye! Sir!')
"Tsk!"

Call ended:

Bumalik na ako sa may dalampasigan.

Napacross arms ako while enjoying the beautiful view of the sea.

I closed my eyes to feel the freshness of air.

'Bakit naman po sya ang pipiliin ko kung Ikaw ang laman nitong puso ko?'

I smiled even more.

Earlier, I want to shout out of pleasure I felt but end up drinking water pft! I'm so happy to hear it from her! Actually kanina parang nasusunog pisngi ko pft! So I covered it with my palms. And it's like also there's so many butterflies on my tummy.

Am I kinikilig? Pft!

And yeh! I admit that I have been sulking with her in recent days. Especially when I found out from my men's that she had met that man without even letting me know.

It hurts me to see that she seems so happy together with that man while I was full of worries for her.

Yeh! Kahit sa picture lang makikita ang saya sa kanyang mukha.

And also it's just easy for her na gawan ako ng love story sa Iba without even thinking that I was also hurt by what she was doing.

So I wondered if she just forced me to go with her friend for her to be free to meet the man? Wala ba syang care sa feeling ko?

I tried to avoid her but I can't really endure seeing her in pain!

That's why even from afar I still watch her or ordered my men's to take care of her. Even she thinks that I just ignored her messages. I secretly go to their place to find out what she was doing.

Even it's just for 3 days without communication, I can't sleep nor eat well. I always look for her presence. I missed her so badly!

I can't also believe that I will be someone's stalker pft! Did I really do that? Pft! Actually wala sa plan ko ang magpakita pft! But maybe she noticed my necklace w/c is good. I can't even imagine that I read news paper  in that kind of position pft! It's so embarrassing!