𝕍𝕚𝕧𝕚 𝕩 𝔸𝕙𝕚𝕟 (𝟛)

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞

Unfortunately for Vivi, she was just unable to grasp the concept of math. It was all just confusing and honestly she saw no point in math whatsoever yet she didn't want to fail her classes. To say she hated math was an understatement. She despised it with every fiber of her being but could you blame her?

Math was the only subject that she was having trouble in. Let's be real, does she really need to know how to find the area of a circle? And what the hell is Pythagoras theorem?

Other subjects were much more easier for Vivi. For example:

Write an essay on the Cold War? Got it.

Analyse the impacts of language in Shakespeare? No problem.

Explain the functions of a plant cell? Easy.

Luckily for Vivi, she had a very intelligent boyfriend. A very handsome intelligent boyfriend. That same boyfriend offered to help her study. Apparently, he's doing it out of the kindness of his heart but Vivi doubts it. Heck, she wonders if he even has a heart.

So here she was, stuck in a her room as she continued to work her way through math problems. Vivi really was trying here but all these numbers were starting to hurt her head.She groaned in annoyance and without even releasing, her head slumped onto the table - hiding her exhausted face away.

"Oh c'mon, don't tell me you're already giving up."

A voice teased, causing Vivi to tense up at his words. As he sat next to her, Ahin observed while Vivi attempted to solve problems on ratio.

"Well, I'm not surprised. Guess you've already lost the bet."

Ahin said and a smirk crept its way onto his face. Irritated, Vivi couldn't believe his smug attitude and just the thought of him winning the bet annoyed the hell out of her. With newfound confidence, Vivi found the urge to keep going - not wanting Ahin to win. She found the motivation to keep solving these damn problems. After all, if she actually won, Ahin would be under her mercy for a whole day.

A whole day. Yes, you heard that right. But you're probably wondering what the bet is. Ahin and Vivi made a bet. Whoever scored higher on the upcoming math exam would be able to control the loser for a whole day. Vivi couldn't afford to lose this bet; who knows what humiliating things Ahin might put her through.

Though, she was confused as to why Ahin was helping her in the first place. It would just help her get closer to winning so it didn't make any sense. Yet, Vivi just left it as she was used to Ahin's weird antics.

Another hour had passed as Vivi still continued to study. She hasn't even covered half the content and at this rate, it looked like she was going to lose. She had no time to waste as she powered her way through math.

However, Ahin was no help whatsoever. All he did was slow her down if anything. Now it clicked why he offered to help - he just planned to distract her. Though, Vivi was not falling for it. He relentlessly played with her hair, poked her cheek or sides or he kissed her everywhere (not that she minded). Occasionally, he would offer words of praise however they were short and lacked sincerity.

"Hurry Vivi, you're so slow."

He would say things like that just to annoy Vivi. Honestly, Vivi was confused as to how someone who seemed as stupid as him somehow always scored top of the class. It was unbelievable. Each time, Vivi would taste defeat as Ahin always scored higher. This time, she was determined to beat him and she couldn't wait to have him under her finger.

After listening to yet another empty bit of praise, she felt herself going crazy and she whipped her head around to come face to face with her very own boyfriend. Their faces were so close together that the noses were practically touching. Simultaneously, their eyes widened at the closeness and their eyes bore into each others, never looking away.

Without realizing, they leaned close until their lips met. There's no hesitation as they both completely indulge in it. Ahin's arms snake their way down Vivi's body until their elegantly wrapped around her waist. Ahin pushed his body against Vivi's as he deepened the kiss. She quietly moaned into the kiss as Ahin's hands caressed her hips.

Slowly, the first gentle, loving kisses completely turned into needy, rough kisses as the euphoria took over both their bodies. Hastily, Ahin broke the kiss as his senses over-drove any rationality. If things continues, he couldn't promise that he'd be able to control himself.

"Ahin.."

Her soft whispers were starting to cause reactions from his body. Vivi tugged on his shirt as she looked at him with begging eyes. Similarly, Vivi's body was heating up and at this point she didn't care what happened after. All she knew what she wanted Ahin. Here and now.

Suddenly, Vivi's body was lifted up and gently placed onto the bed. She gasped as she felt Ahin's hot breath on her skin, causing her body to warm up even more. The way his lustful eyes looked up and down her body told her that Ahin needed her.

Love. Passion. Kisses. Words of affection. Lust. All of these were exchanged throughout the long night. However, the two were very late to school the next day, which ended in detention - not that they regretted the pleasurable night they shared.